27: Aboriginal Requirements

The cute Xu Ning thought what he said made sense and gave up comparing herself with a dead thing.

  Seeing that the kitten was not depressed, Feng Nian helped open an opening in the direction of the kitten. The meat of the bamboo rat was very tender, and Xu Ning easily bit off a piece. The delicious meat had a sweet aftertaste.

  In the past, Xu Ning was a little confused when he heard people praise bamboo rats as "turtle doves in the sky and bamboo slips on the ground." But now after eating this kind of meat, he realized that those people really didn't exaggerate.

  Xu Ning swallowed while eating, and even drooled out a few times.

  The black cat was no better than him, and he ate the whole time without even raising his head.

  A bamboo rat from Nuo Da was eaten by two cats. Xu Ning licked his mouth with unsatisfied feelings and asked Feng Nian softly: "Can we also eat bamboo rat for the next meal?"

Feng Nian agreed without any hesitation. He also wanted to eat bamboo rats again.

  But that is for the next meal. Now both cats have round bellies, and they may vomit themselves if they stand up and take even two steps.

  The kitten was full and there was nothing else to do at the end of the day. Xu Ning lay down on the platform to sleep.

  As the head of the Cat Gang, Black Cat also organizes people to go out to patrol and enclose territory. The dog gang should have patrolled once by now. Feng Nian put his hand under his chin, feeling that he still had time to sleep again.

  There won't be any small predators coming over here, and the large predators should be in the mountains farther away.

  Of course, the most important thing is that several powerful cats are still sleeping. If one cat goes out on patrol, it will be very tired. It is better to wait until the other cats wake up.

  Thinking like this, the black cat closed his green eyes and fell into sleep listening to the kitten's purring.

  Feng Nian slept for more than half an hour. He opened his eyes in a daze and saw that several cats that often patrolled with him were already playing with toys there. He stood up and stretched a lot.

  Xu Ning was still asleep and didn't notice it at all.

  Feng Nian lowered his head and took the kitten into the nest before jumping off the platform.

  Seeing it coming down, Sanhua asked enthusiastically: "Boss, shall we go on patrol now?"

  Feng Nian nodded, organized the cat and went outside.

  Their team is large. There are about thirty cats in the cat gang, and there are as many as sixty in the dog gang. If you want to have enough prey here, you must at least circle this mountain and even the next mountain. into their territory.

  This is a big project.

  The black cat exhaled and led his companion cat from the entrance of the cave towards the bottom of the mountain. Let's wait to talk about the mountain next door. Let's figure out this mountain first.

  As they began to encircle their territory, Hutch also heard from unexpected visitors about a contract to prevent humans from entering the mountains.

  "You just need to stop it, nothing else?" Hutch confirmed again.

  "Of course!" the two long-tailed finches on the opposite side said in unison.