110: Cat's house is not short of food

The five cats were minding their own business in the middle, licking their fur, making it sticky and sticky. It was completely invisible that they were so angry that they wanted to hit someone.

  When the commotion started here, the young soldiers guarding nearby had already surrounded them, and at the same time sent someone to report to Commander Wu. Because the behavior of several cats has always been very well-known, this group of little warriors turned a blind eye to their revengeful behavior.

  When the little soldier who came to report the news entered the center building, Captain Wu was still discussing with Su Jianian about the uncomfortable sight of the cat.

  Before they could come to a conclusion, when they heard about this incident again, they were so angry that they immediately slapped the table and stood up, their whole face turned red with anger.

  "Fuck, bastards, a bunch of bastards who don't know the boundaries of heaven and earth!"

  Commander Wu walked around in circles for several times, then looked up at the little soldier who was too frightened to speak. He suppressed his anger and said harshly: "Lead the way! I want to see who is doing this bastard thing! "

  In Captain Wu's opinion, someone who can do such a thing must have someone behind him. In the town, there are many people who resist establishing a good relationship with Mao Dog Mountain, and they often resist in an organized and disciplined manner.

  Captain Wu doesn't care, because he respects the people's freedom of speech, and understands that some people don't know enough about supernatural powers, but this does not mean that he can tolerate the other party's interference in major matters.

  No matter what the attitude of Mao Dog Mountain is, Captain Wu will not tolerate this kind of behavior. The town is not his, Wu's, but he will not allow people who don't understand anything and make judgments based on their own prejudices to participate in it.

  Captain Wu was very fast. Not long after Xu Ning and the other five cats gathered together, they saw Captain Wu coming here not dressed like this, but even followed by Su Jianian, who also had a bad look on his face.

  "Where is that man?" Captain Wu first looked at the five cats in the middle. After making sure that they were not injured, he asked the soldier who had been standing next to him.

  The little warrior pointed to the stall and said, "I was beaten so hard by that forest cat and raccoon flower that I lost my head."

  Captain Wu nodded. Just as he was about to talk to a few cats, he noticed that he was being dragged in mid-air. He looked like he had no energy left to speak, and frowned.

  "What's going on?" Commander Wu asked the young soldier next to him. Didn't it mean that only one person attacked the cat? Why are there two people controlled by cats?

  The little soldier didn't know what the situation was, so he could only relay the news he heard from the people to Commander Wu. "It seems like they said something and the two cats, one black and one white, heard them."

  Captain Wu's brows jumped again, and he intuitively felt that there was nothing good going on here.

  He glanced at the crowd and said, "Let's all disperse. What's there to see?"

  After saying this, he quickly walked towards Maomao. Seeing this, the little soldier quickly reached out to stop him to prevent Captain Wu from being injured by the black cat's superpower.

  Captain Wu, who was suffocating in his heart and wanted to resolve the matter as soon as possible, could not stop the little soldier who reacted with hindsight. As soon as he stretched out his hand, Captain Wu had already stepped into the sealing circle. safety range.