65: The cats and dogs disappearing in the town

tiger

  Feng Nian's first reaction was how far it was from Mao Dog Mountain.

  It is very fast, and it has crossed more than half of the mountain. Even if the tiger in front of you has nothing to do with speed, it can reach Cat and Dog Mountain in less than a day.

  The black cat changed its position on the branch, and the small sound of the leaves did not attract the attention of the big man below. After the black cat was ready, the black tail flicked, and a hurricane suddenly rolled up the treetops and grass. The sharp wind blade was caught in it and headed directly towards the tiger below.

  Sensing the crisis, the tiger jumped back quickly, and something metallic blocked its key parts.

  "Roar!!!"

  The tiger's roar was so deafening that the black cat on the tree scratched the tree with its nails and almost fell.

  Feng Nian frowned, not understanding why he felt scared just now.

 It can know that the tiger has only wandered around the zoo twice, and it has not seen everything. The danger of the tiger depends on the attitude of humans.

  Cats don't have the habit of fearing unfamiliar creatures in their blood. They are accustomed to being arrogant. As long as they can fight, it is not worth fearing. Even if they can't fight, it is still a bit difficult to make kittens afraid.

  The big black cat paced back and forth on the branches. This time, the wind blade's attack circled around before heading towards the tiger. Whatever it is, it's okay to be careful.

  The wind blade passed by and was blocked by the metal barrier that Tiger had erected in time. Then there was a series of wind blades that hit the barrier with a thumping sound.

  "who?!"

  The big man spoke again, his voice louder than before.

  The black cat on the tree shook its head and realized that this was probably another superpower of the tiger.

  Feng Nian's claws stamped on the tree trunk anxiously, and all the attacks this time were aimed at the tiger's throat. The defensive strength was not bad, but if the sound came twice more, Feng Nian really couldn't guarantee that he would not be exposed.

  The tiger's eyes looked around, trying to locate the attacker.

  But when a black cat is high up in a tree, who can spot it unless it wants to?

  The tiger thought for a moment and was about to speak out again. A gust of wind blew from in front of it and blew into its mouth, blocking the sound it wanted to make.

  The wind is different from the wind blade. The all-pervasive strong wind blows so hard that the tiger has to close his mouth and can only barely open his eyes.

  Feng Nian squinted his eyes and saw that the tiger below him couldn't relax for a while, so he changed his position, and the wind blade quietly approached the tiger in the strong wind.

  The condensed wind blade this time was very small and not very powerful, but Feng Nian directly controlled it and headed towards the tiger's eyes.

  When the stinging sensation came, the tiger had already retreated quickly, but there was still a strong pain coming from the eyes. It subconsciously wanted to roar again, and the strong wind blew into its throat, blowing it The sound was broken.

  Since entering the mountains, this is the first time this big guy has suffered pain, and it is still such an important part.

  It subconsciously had the intention to retreat. It was at this retreat that it found that the wind force behind it was much weaker. It thought that the attacker's power was limited, so it quickly fled back.

  Feng Nian followed it, outputting wind power as if life-threatening, sending the opponent in the opposite direction of Cat Dog Mountain.

  After running about two mountains, the tiger obviously stopped. Feng Nian thought for a while and stopped using his powers.

  The attacks along the way were very difficult even with its upgraded superpowers. The black cat drooped its eyes tiredly, but its green eyes were still locked on the tiger below.

  The big guy noticed that there were no more attacks along the way, and tentatively raised his feet in the direction he wanted to go, without attacking. It ran a few more steps, but still didn't attack.

  It breathed a sigh of relief and headed towards its territory without stopping.

  Feng Nian followed the tiger closely, wanting to see the location and conditions of its territory so he could judge whether to leave such a hidden danger.

  The tiger's territory was not far from where they stopped. When Feng Nian smelled the scent of tiger markings around him, he became more vigilant. As he ran further inside, the messy scents of cats and dogs appeared.

  Feng Nian frowned, thinking of the humans who asked them to find dogs that day. Could the cats and dogs that disappeared in the town be here?

  The smell was too confusing, and the bad premonition made Feng Nian irritable.

  *

  On the other side, Xu Ning, who broke away from the big team, actually wanted to stay and see the attitude of the human army, while Qiqi stopped just because he found that his friends who were running together were missing halfway.

  There was silence in the forest, and the birds that disappeared during the battle appeared again, chirping in bird language that cats and dogs could not understand.

  Qiqi climbed up a big tree with the help of Xu Ning and Vine. A cat and a dog leaned against each other, looking at the human cars at the foot of the mountain getting closer and closer.

  The military green car stopped slowly, and a team of people in military uniforms got out of the car in an orderly manner. It was too far away to see what they were saying, but Xu Ning saw that one of the men being helped up was pointing at the mountain angrily and cursing. , doesn't seem like a good thing to say.

  Xu Ning secretly thought something was wrong and asked Qiqi to wait in the tree, planning to go down and take a look himself.

  "No, we have to go together." Qiqi shook his head crazily. The kitten's fighting ability is not particularly strong. If it is caught by a human, it will not be able to deal with it.

  "But I have to know what they are talking about!" Xu Ning said anxiously.

  Qiqi didn't care what the humans were saying. It was just another attack and defense. The most important thing at the moment was his life. It was a good thing that it didn't drag Xu Ning back with it from the beginning.

  The quarrel between a cat and a dog made little noise, but it was still obvious to the eyes of the birds flying in the sky.

  This also caused Gao Fei, who came to look for lost cats and dogs, to lock them in at a glance.

  "I found it, I found it! Ningning, Ningning! And Qiqi!"

  Xu Ning heard Gao Fei's voice and raised his head excitedly, "Gao Fei, please help listen to what those people in the same clothes are saying. Hide in the tree and listen, don't be discovered by them."

  Gao Fei looked at the cats and dogs running over from other directions after hearing his voice, and said, "I'll listen, Ning Ning, be good!"

  Xu Ning:......

  Forget it, if you know what humans are talking about, just be good.

  It watched Gao Fei fly for a certain distance towards the location of the troops, and then landed on the tree. From time to time, it could be seen jumping between the branches, but it stopped moving after a while.

  Being cautious enough, no matter how vigilant the soldiers were, they would not discover it and still attack Gao Fei. Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief and thought about the reason why Gao Fei screamed like that when he first arrived.