08: Licking Maomao for the first time

Feng Nian lowered his head and rested it on his front paws, following the little white cat with his eyes.

  Xu Ning turned around and found the group of dogs in the back who had been playing with the ball.

  "You guys stay behind." Xu Ning muttered, "I'll give you the ball here, can you take it?"

  The dog who heard the sound lowered his head, made a place for the little white cat, swung his tail quickly, and said happily: "Of course it's easy to get!"

  Xu Ning released the ball for them, flicked his tail and ran back to Feng Nian.

  They brought back a lot of things, and after dividing them up, it was already close to midnight. The members of the Cat Gang and the Dog Gang parted ways, with no sign of the harmony they had during their previous cooperation.

  Xu Ning walked at the back next to the big black cat, jumping up and down.

  "Feng Nian, why are they running so fast?"

  Feng Nian lowered his head and said to Xu Ning seriously: "Dogs are very annoying. If you stay too long, they will lick your fur regardless of your wishes and make your fur a mess. They will also snatch your food and play with you. ."

  Xu Ning blinked, feeling that Feng Nian was scaring it.

  "Then they are so bad!" it said with a smile.

  Feng Nian nodded affirmatively.

  When I returned to the villa, the sick cat ran out happily and went straight to a small and cute looking cat.

  The two cats rubbed against each other at first. Sanhua licked the kitten's fur very enthusiastically, took the cool pad from the kitten's back, and returned to the villa.

  They ran so fast that they completely ignored the other cats in the cat gang.

  The cats entered the villa to put down their belongings, and soon ran out again, heading towards the small forest.

  They hadn't eaten before setting off, so they were already very hungry.

  Feng Nian helped Xu Ning open a can before leaving. Smelling the aroma from the can, Xu Ning swallowed a few mouthfuls of saliva. After watching Feng Nian's back disappear from sight, he lowered his head and ate deeply.

  Xu Ning had been hungry for seven days before, which caused Xu Ning to have a great need for food. Although he couldn't finish it every time, that was because the canned food was large and his current body was too small.

  I finally had two full meals and was hungry again.

  As soon as Xu Ning started eating, she felt that she was completely out of control, and her stomach felt like a bottomless pit that couldn't be filled.

  It ate most of the can before the hunger in its stomach subsided.

  There was some canned mud on his beard, and Xu Ning uncomfortably picked it off with his paws. He probably didn't get the canned mud off, and even stained his paws.

  It simply squatted down and rubbed its two paws on its face together. After the paws got dirty, it rubbed frantically on the lawn, wiped the paws clean, and then wiped its face.

  Feng Nian, who came back from hunting as fast as possible, saw this scene, his beard trembled, and he suppressed a smile.

  "Ning Ning, what are you doing?" it asked knowingly.