10: Cried by Flea & Dog Gang

"let me see."

  Feng Nian said and walked towards Xu Ning's back, frightening Xu Ning so much that he squatted down.

  The kitten, who didn't know that he had been licked all over by Feng Nian last night, was so embarrassed that his skin turned red. The pink on the kitten's skin could be seen through the kitten's fur, which was not very dense.

  Black Cat didn't expect to see this scene. His green eyes blinked several times before looking away from Xu Ning's fur.

  It didn't know why but it also felt a little shy. After telling itself over and over again that this was a normal thing, it started to persuade the little white cat.

  "Kittens can't completely get rid of fleas. It's easier for me to help you."

  Xu Ning still had some hesitations. The position of his butt was too private. He couldn't completely abandon the shame of being a human being!

  The little cat was struggling wildly in his heart, and the itching on his butt was getting worse and worse, constantly harassing his willpower.

  "bring it on."

  Feng Nian didn't wait long before he saw the little kitten lying down and completely giving himself over.

  Cats are more afraid of fleas than shame.

  The big black cat had a smile on its face and squatted down next to Xu Ning's butt.

  Carefully licking the kitten's fur upside down, Feng Nian looked carefully for a while and found the small black dots that were particularly conspicuous among the white fur.

  It came closer and wanted to bite the flea with its teeth. As soon as its head came closer, Xu Ning's tight butt shook uncontrollably, and the angle Feng Nian had planned was ruined.

Feng Nian raised his head and licked his nose scratched by the kitten's hair, "Ning Ning, don't move. I can't find that flea."

  "oh."

  Xu Ning nodded obediently and moved his butt back to its original position, but the muscles on his butt were still tight, and the awkward feeling in his heart became more and more serious.

  The flea disappeared as soon as Xu Ning moved. Feng Nian combed back the fur that had just been combed out and asked, "Ning Ning, what's wrong with you now?"

  Xu Ning knew that it was asking where the fleas were, but he felt it carefully and found nothing. The tendon in his mind was completely attracted by the bag at the base of its tail.

  "No, I don't know." Xu Ning turned around as he spoke, put his head next to his butt, bit the itchy patch, and moaned vaguely, "It's so itchy here."

  The fleas left behind scratched his heart and lungs. Xu Ning's fake cry at first started to flow down after he couldn't control the itching. The black cat had never seen such a delicate cat, and he licked its ears helplessly. occasion.

  "Don't cry, don't cry. Don't humans have medicine for cats? If we take one, the fleas will run away."

  Xu Ning sobbed and choked, "B-but, I'm so itchy now, oooooooooooooooo."

  It was obviously just acting bravely, and it was obviously under control, so why was it still stabbed to death? !

  Just die, there is nothing to remember anyway, so why would it be reborn in a world plagued by natural disasters?