13: The powerful black cat

As long as the kitten no longer stares out the window worriedly, it doesn't matter to Big Fat Orange. The kitten can do whatever it likes, it doesn't care.

  Xu Ning first asked Haqi where he wanted to put the quilt.

  The pregnant dog in the dog gang has already found a room for giving birth, and asked him to put the quilt in the room and spread it wider to prevent the pregnant dog from feeling crowded.

  Knowing that these things were prepared for pregnant dogs, Xu Ning flapping around became more serious. The little one tried hard to pull the quilt and refused to let other cats and dogs help. He was so busy and cute.

  After paving the ground for the dogs on the first floor, Xu Ning was in the basement and covered the floor of the living room with quilts.

  The little cat, who had been busy for a while, swung its tail and went upstairs, but its expectant eyes did not catch the big black cat.

  It ran to ask the dog, which was still in the same position as when it came downstairs, "Have you seen Feng Nian?"

  "Boss Cat? I didn't see it. Didn't he go out hunting?"

  Xu Ning lowered his head in despair, said softly "Hmm", and walked towards the window sill where the black cat went out.

  The rain outside seems to be getting heavier.

  On a dark night, the moon was obscured by dark clouds, making it impossible to see very far away.

  "Why haven't you come back yet..."

  The sky outside seemed to be getting darker. Before, I could see a little bit of Xu Ning outside, but this time I couldn't see anything clearly.

  The noisy fighting in the house suddenly quieted down. Xu Ning wrapped her fluffy tail around her feet and stared at the window with her blue eyes, hoping that the big black cat would be there soon. Appear.

  As a cat that sleeps most of the 24 hours, Xu Ning's sense of time is really weak now. It didn't even sit down for a while, and changed itself into a farmer's position to incubate.

  As sleepiness came over him, he half-dragged his eyes, and from time to time he would open his eyes wider and look outside.

  *

  Feng Nian held the fat rabbit he found after searching around in his mouth, and entered the villa through the window with very light steps.

  Big Fat Orange felt the cold wind and raised his head from the pile of dogs. Seeing that Feng Nian was back, he pointed his paw towards Xu Ning under the window sill.

  Feng Nian lowered his head and found that the kitten's head was slowly falling asleep.

  It placed the dead rabbit next to it, jumped down very gently, and carefully approached Xu Ning, licking Xu Ning's face, trying to wake up the little white cat to eat.

  Xu Ning opened his eyes in a daze and saw only a big black head. It raised its head and rubbed the black cat's chin, saying vaguely: "You're back..."

  Xu Ning had just woken up from sleep, and Xu Ning's mind was not very clear. It took a while before he realized that the black cat was back, and he stood up with a start.

  "Where have you been meow?"

  Xu Ning didn't pay attention to the meowing sound he accidentally brought out. He circled around the black cat and found no wounds on it. The worry in his heart was relieved. Xu Ning rubbed his body back and forth against the black cat's body, his throat It purred, comforting the big black cat that had returned from a hard hunt.