28: A useless cat

The black cat had anticipated the situation where the kitten would be unable to bite, and had even thought of a way to feed it in advance.

  but!

  It never thought that Xu Ning would get his teeth stuck in the flesh!

  How could a kitten's teeth be so bad? !

  Feng Nian watched worriedly as the kitten pulled out its teeth. He was worried about whether the kitten would be able to bite prey when it grew up. There was no need to worry about hunting with it, but it couldn't help but eat.

  The black cat watched for a while and found that the kitten had not moved for a long time. It curiously turned its head and looked at the place where the kitten was staring.

  Where the snake's flesh was bitten, a small white unknown object no bigger than a cat's fingernail was stuck there.

  No way, Black Cat had an idea in his mind.

  It turned to look at the little white cat, "Ning Ning, show me your teeth."

  Seeing the black cat say this, Xu Ning realized that his idea had come true. It opened its mouth sadly and let the black cat see its teeth.

  The kitten's teeth were not big. The black cat looked carefully in the dark and discovered that one of its upper front teeth was missing.

  Feng Nian looked at the small teeth on the snake meat, and then looked at the small gap on the kitten's teeth, and asked in shock: "Ning Ning, did you eat the meat with your front teeth???"

  The black cat's expression is very much like a 'live and see' emoticon.

  Xu Ning opened his mouth and looked at the black cat blankly, "Can't you use your front teeth to eat?"

  Although, there should be no such rules, right?

  The black cat raised his paw and patted himself on the head very humanely. He said in a helpless and want to laugh tone, "A cat's front teeth are used to comb its fur."

  Having said this, Black Cat remembered that Xu Ning had learned to comb himself.

 It asked tentatively: "Ning Ning, don't you comb all your fur with your tongue?"

  Xu Ning shrank her head guiltily, and then said confidently: "Isn't the tongue used to comb the fur? You comb it with your tongue too!"

  Black Cat was helpless.

  "Don't you see how we bite on our bodies when we groom them?"

  "I saw it." Xu Ning continued confidently, "I thought you were biting fleas!"

  Then there are no fleas on its body, so why is it biting its own fur? !

  It was so confident that for a moment the black cat didn't know what to say.

  Feng Nian sighed and said: "The dust and stones on cats are removed with their incisors. They are also used when picking up kittens, and other teeth are suitable for eating."

  Xu Ning:......

  Xu Ning stepped on her own feet with a guilty conscience, "The cat doesn't know!"

  It has only been a cat for a short time, so how could it know this?

  Seeing its expression, Black Cat couldn't bear to continue preaching.

  "It's okay, it's okay. You've almost reached the age of replacing your baby teeth. If they fall out, it won't be a problem."

  Hearing what it said, Xu Ning was much less worried about losing his teeth. But looking at the snake meat in front of him, it didn't dare to speak anymore.