124: Summer is coming

Lucky Star's cub didn't know that the white cat's father was about to hold a toy giveaway. After eating, he urged the two fathers to take him to the place where the cubs were going to bask in the sun.

 Considering that it was the first time for the little guys to come out of the cave, the cat and the dogs discussed and chose a flat land not far outside the big cave. The sun here is good, and there is little wind due to the terrain, which is suitable for activities for the little ones who have just come out of the cave.

  This is the third year that the cat gang and the dog gang have joined forces. This year's litter is the first batch without any accidents. It is not only the female cats and dogs who gave birth to the litter that are paying attention to this, but also the males on the mountain.

  Male cats and dogs were the first ones to appear in this area. A group of cats hung on trees and surrounded the open space. The male dogs found a place that was not in the way and lay down, squeezing each other and looking at each other. It used to look like a dog hair carpet.

  a family of three:......

  The Xingxing cub arrived at the destination with great joy, but he didn't see the little friend his father mentioned, and the whole cat was stunned.

  The two fathers had anticipated this situation a long time ago, and they did not try to coax the cub. After placing it in the middle, they found an open space to stay.

  The morning sun fell through the treetops to the ground, and the lonely Le Xing waited for the little friends he was looking forward to - a group of round and chubby meatballs that ran like rolling dandelion balls.

  Zaizai looked at his friends in a daze for a while, then looked down at his belly and reluctantly admitted that he and those meatballs were of the same kind.

  The lonely Xingxing cub saw his companion, and the playing cats and dogs who came over also saw the object they had always envied.

  Regardless of the fact that the person leading the way was their most feared white raccoon mother, the cubs swarmed past the adults and rushed to the dark gray dumpling.

  "Are you Xingxing? Your name is very nice, Xingxing!"

  "Xingxing, aren't you super happy playing outside every day? Your mother is so kind, our mothers don't even let us go out to play."

  "Xingxing, your eyes are so beautiful~"

  These are those who have already been able to talk since they were born, but the ones that follow are not very good at talking yet. The few words that I managed to squeeze out after a long time of chattering were drowned out by the talking voice. If I can't hold back the words, I will directly take action.

  Lexing was soon overwhelmed by a group of brothers and sisters, and Bai Li, who rushed over, spent a lot of effort to rescue the little guy.

  After being frightened by the swarm of cubs rushing towards him, Xingxing felt it was fun to nuzzle other cubs. This made the cubs who were unhappy after being scolded by Bai Li's mother quickly forget that they had just been unhappy. happy. Chat with the stars word by word.

  The cubs chatted happily, and the female cat and dog, who were very relieved about the cubs, walked around to relax. Those who didn't want to move around found a place nearby to lie down and bask in the sun.

  It was a rare day when we didn't have to take care of the kids, so everyone had a great time.

  Xu Ning watched the time and walked among the Zaizai, taking out a bunch of toys from the space. "Everyone can line up and get a toy."