78: Winter is coming

Xu Ning divided one-fifth of the things left by Li Xiancheng and others into the collective food, and put the rest next to Suisui's food.

  The sky outside had begun to darken. Xu Ning and Feng Nian were busy collecting the tiger meat that had been drying for a few days. When Sui Sui wanted to refuse, they ran away quickly.

  Sui Sui can only put things away first.

  After all, the sun has been much milder these days, and the tiger meat that has been drying for several days has not been dried. Xu Ning and Feng Nian took a big box and packed it all into the space before returning home.

  In the next few days, we stocked up on winter food step by step. During this period, we all ate a lot and exercised a lot. The meat on our bodies grew in a straight line. Even the seven animals that were skinny when we came here have gained a lot of weight.

  The weather was getting colder and colder. On the afternoon of the third day when Xu Ning estimated that it would snow soon and brought in all the firewood drying outside, snowflakes fell from the sky in scattered pieces.

  The cats and dogs playing outside saw snowflakes falling in the sky, jumped up and ran inside to notify Xu Ning and Feng Nian.

Today's temperature is already very low. The thermometer Xu Ning took out and placed on the firewood showed a temperature of minus three degrees. The wind outside was also very strong. If cats and dogs were not naturally playful, they would not stay outside. .

  The other animals on Cat and Dog Mountain went back to their dens early to stay.

  This was the first snow Xu Ning had encountered since traveling through time. Xu Ning was excited to go out to see the snow, but as soon as he arrived at the entrance of the cave, he was blown over by the cold wind.

  The kitten sat up a little with the help of the big black cat, and said blankly with his mouth open: "It's such a strong wind."

  Not only was it windy, but the sky was covered with thick dark clouds. It was only two or three o'clock in the afternoon, but the light was already as dark as night.

  Xu Ning stuck his head out to look, and saw snowflakes falling from the sky, falling on the tip of the kitten's nose and eyebrows, and on the kitten's back hair.

  The white cat found a beautiful snowflake falling on the tip of his nose, and stretched out his tongue to reach for it. The cool snowflakes began to melt when they touched the warm tip of the tongue, and the little nose became wet.

  The cold wind blew, Xu Ning shivered and returned to the black cat and said repeatedly: "It's going to snow heavily. Let's go back quickly and secure the door in the human world after entering."

  Feng Nian looked at the dark clouds in the sky and shouted to the few who were still playing outside.

  Back in the cave, Qiqi had already lit a fire, and Gao Fei was shivering and roasting his feathers next to the fire. He didn't know when he came back.

  Judging from the color of the flames, I guess it has been back for a while.

  After counting the numbers in the cave, Xu Ning took out the door in the space. Feng Nian took the door and picked out a few cats and dogs and went out to fix the door at the entrance of the cave.

  Most of the strong wind blowing in was immediately blocked, and the remaining cold wind, after being blocked by the curtains inside, could not cause any harm to the cats and dogs who had a fire to roast.