126: End of text

The little cub cried so sadly that the big black cat was kicked out of the nest and was not allowed to go back to sleep in the nest.

  Feng Nian:......

  If he had known that the white cat would use this to drive him out of the den, Feng Nian would have sent the little cub back to the other cubs' den.

  If we can't sleep together, we can't even do it!

  When the Xingxing cub woke up and saw his own father's resentful expression, he was so frightened that he jumped three feet high.

  Feng Nian snorted coldly, swung his big tail and flew past Le Xing towards the big white cat. In a soft voice, he coaxed the white cat over what happened yesterday: "Ning Ning, don't be angry, okay? I promise there won't be a second time!"

  Xu Ning was silent, where did this guy learn the classic quotations?

  Too lazy to talk to the big black cat, Xu Ning turned around and asked Xingxing cub: "Is there anything in particular that Xingxing wants to eat?"

  The Xingxing cub looked up at the white cat father, and then at the black cat father who looked frustrated when he didn't get a reply from the white cat father. He thought for a moment and said with saliva: "Bird~roasted bird~"

  Bird meat is delicious, but not very easy to handle. Birds are not caught in Feng Nian on weekdays, but who let the black cat father make the white cat father angry? !

  The little Zaizai thought confidently that he could finally eat the bird he wanted to eat today.

  Xu Ning looked back at the big black cat with a smile, "A-Nian, I want to eat roasted bird~"

  The father and son looked at each other quietly with watery eyes. Even those they were unfamiliar with could be softened by the sight, let alone the one who had closed the year.

  The big black cat went out to hunt, and Xu Ning took Zai Zai to play with its little friend in the cave.

  Several batches of cats who went out to hunt came in and out later than Feng Nian, and Feng Nian came back with a dozen or so birds that he had taken care of.

  Xu Ning tilted his head to look at it and asked with a smile: "Why did you catch so many?"

  "Let this little guy eat to his heart's content." Feng Nian looked at the Xingxing cub who tilted his head to look at it with a faint tone.

  In order to ensure that the little cub would not toss it again because it had not eaten, Feng Nian spent some time catching all kinds of birds that could be caught on the mountain, and just waited for them to be finished in a while and stuffed them in.

  Xu Ning felt that Feng Nian's idea was unreliable. The kid's greediness had nothing to do with whether he had eaten it or not. Unless Feng Nian took the kitten to feed the birds every day, it would be impossible for the little guy not to torture himself just for one bite. old father.

  Axue, who was passing by with a rabbit in her mouth, saw the birds Feng Nian brought back and tilted her head, "Boss, why are they all birds and don't eat rabbits?"

  "Axue?" When they turned around and saw it was him, the two cats were stunned for a moment.

  Xu Ning came over and asked curiously: "Where have you been these past few days? Why haven't I seen you?"

  It didn't matter that the two of them had not hung out with everyone before and had never seen Ah Xue. Later, they met frequently, but they never caught the big guy like Ah Xue. Other cats and dogs rarely saw him either.