23: Busy Night

There are many sparse trees near the stream, and the moon shines down from high in the sky, reflecting the sparkling light on the water.

  Cats and dogs, big and small, acted in coordination with each other, and each prey was skinned by them quickly. The division of labor was clear, and the cats below took out the internal organs, hooked them in the water, and placed the internal organs casually beside them.

  Xu Ning did not disturb them and walked a few more steps upstream to fill the water.

  Xu Ning found a place with a lot of rocks. He stepped on the rocks on the water and carefully ran to the middle position. He took out the bottle in the space and pressed the back part with his butt. The mouth of the bottle was higher than the body of the bottle. Those below the water surface face the direction of the river.

  The kitten was light in weight and weak in strength, so it was unable to completely suppress the bottle. Fortunately, the rocks behind it stuck the bottle, preventing the river from washing it away.

  As more and more water filled the bottle, Xu Ning felt that his butt began to move backwards, and the bottle was in danger of being taken away by the river water. He only waited for a moment, put the bottle inside, and took out another bottle to continue filling it. water.

The black cat raised its head from its busy schedule and found that the cats and dogs left in the cave were back. It looked for a cat and asked, "Is Ning Ning here?"

  "Here we come!" the cat said, turning his head to look around. He turned around but didn't see the little white cat. He said a little strangely: "The one who was behind me just now, why didn't you see it?"

  The kitten is still a little clumsy in using its claws. No matter where it is, its footsteps are quite heavy. There are so many dead leaves in this area, and the kitten should not leave quietly!

  Feng Nian handed over the work he was doing to the cat who came to take over. He shook his sore paws and walked for two steps: "I'll look for it. You continue."

  Under the response of other cats, the black cat limped one front leg and headed upstream to find its own kitten.

  In the middle of the river, there was the sound of pattering on the water surface. The black cat looked over and saw a milky-white kitten illuminated by the moonlight lying on a bottle, patting its paws against the water. Know what you are doing.

  The black cat tilted its head strangely, put down its front legs, and deliberately made louder footsteps in the direction of the kitten.

  The kitten's ears moved towards it. It was obvious that it had noticed its arrival, but it was immersed in its own goal and did not turn around at all.

  Feng Nian stretched his neck curiously to look at where the kitten was staring.

  There was a fish that was only the size of a meat pad, spinning in circles under the water. The little white cat stretched out its fingertips and eagerly stretched out its claws to pat the fish.

  The black cat watched it fail several times without losing its expression. It wrapped its tail around its front legs and squatted on the spot, watching the little white cat having fun.

  Xu Ning felt that the bottle under his belly had begun to move back due to the weight, and he waved his hand directly to the bottle and put the bottle into the space.

  It shook the water off its paws, turned around and rushed towards the black cat.

  "Nian~~~"