43: Epidemic

The black cat licked his nose and looked at the bluffing big cat in front of him.

  After a long time, Feng Nian finally spoke: "I am the lord of this place. Didn't you smell it when you came in?"

  The big cat has some territorial knowledge in its brain, and understands that it is bad to intrude into the other person's territory, but it really can't remember the taste of the black cat's mouth, so it can only apologize embarrassedly: "I'm sorry, I don't He knows how to distinguish territory very well."

  As early as Feng Nian saw traces of humans on this big guy, he understood why the other party broke into his territory.

  Feng Nian's tone was calm, "It's okay, but you need to wait here for a while, I can't let you go yet."

  The big cat nodded nervously, retracted its paws towards its body, and subconsciously hugged its long tail.

  The thick and long tail was held in his arms, and he felt extremely safe. The big cat's tense back relaxed slightly, and the eyes he looked at the black cat were not aggressive at all. They were pure and gentle, like a cub who didn't know the world.

  Facing this sight, Black Cat felt that his cold appearance could no longer be maintained.

  It lowered its head to comb its hair, its thoughts wandering around to divert its attention.

  I don't know if Ning Ning is awake now. Will Hutch scare Ning Ning if Hutch suddenly goes over to call him?

  It's hard for the cat to have monsters running outside in such a heavy rain. If you really can't do anything to quickly deal with this big guy in front of you, why don't you just go back to the cave?

  No way, the dangerous aura on it hasn't dissipated yet, and we don't know what will happen, so we might as well make Ning Ning take this trip.

  Xu Ning, the object of the cat's thoughts, had just finished listening to Hutch's description. His expression changed slightly, and his nervous look was captured by several cats that came over to listen.

  Big Fat Orange couldn't help but ask first: "Ning Ning, do you know what kind of cat that is?"

  Xu Ning swallowed the meat in his throat and said, "That's not a cat, and that's not right. It's also a feline. If the judgment is correct, it's a leopard, a snow leopard."

  "Snow Mountain Elf"

  "King of Snow"

  Anyone who is interested in cats has more or less heard of this type of title. As the king of the snowy mountains on the plateau, the snow leopard is highly motivated to hunt and has a failure rate as high as "75%."

  However, the high failure rate is due to the snow leopard's living environment and hunting targets. Its own strength is not weak at all. According to human estimates, the strength of the snow leopard is comparable to that of the leopard, which is enough to show how powerful this animal is.

  Xu Ning didn't explain too much to Big Fat Orange. He just finished the introduction with one sentence and urged Hutch to take him to the direction of the snow leopard.

  There was something wrong with Xu Ning's attitude, and all the cats present could see it. However, Xu Ning was always worried that Feng Nian was outside, so they didn't think too much and ran into the cave one after another.

 According to Feng Nian's strength, the hunters from several nearby mountains combined might be able to fight Feng Nian.

  This group of cats is extremely confident in the strength of their boss.