45: Illness 02

The rolling kitten was blocked by his beloved cat. Xu Ning pulled out his head from behind Feng Nian and looked directly in front of it.

  The liquid's faint blue flame was burning brightly, and the gurgling sound in the pot kept coming.

  Xu Ning sniffed and smelled the familiar aroma of food.

  The black cat lowered his head and asked, "How is Ningning feeling now? Is she still feeling uncomfortable?"

  Xu Ning said: "My head is still a little dizzy, my feet are weak, well...it seems there is nothing else."

  Before it could stop speaking, mucus flowed from its pink nose, almost dripping into its mouth.

  Xu Ning:......

  Not caring whether the other cats would be surprised, Xu Ning rushed into the nest without looking back and buried his head on the paper towel again.

  From the sight of other catbirds, the kitten could only be seen shaking its head back and forth. After a long time, it raised its head and sat down. The snot on its nose had been wiped clean.

  Xu Ning sat upright and met the eyes of a group of cats and birds. She moved her butt and turned her back to them sheepishly. After licking the hair on her paws, she began to wash her face.

  When the cat's paw touched the corner of his eye, he could clearly feel something hard. Only then did Xu Ning realize that the eye droppings on his face had not been cleared away.

  When I heard that I was wandering around outside like that just now, my body, which was already a little hot due to a cold, became even hotter, and the shame almost overwhelmed the little cat.

  Xu Ning tried hard to remove the eye droppings from his eyes, and listened to the conversations of other cats with his ears raised high. He did not catch keywords such as eye droppings in them, and then he relaxed.

  Cats have relatively high nose bridges, and judging from the way they wash their faces, the location of the eye droppings is difficult to clean. Therefore, Xu Ning could not adapt to hanging around in front of other cats with eye droppings, so he tried his best to adjust his posture and get those two pieces off. .

  Xu Ning put the eye droppings on the paper he used to wipe his nose in disgust, took it out after a while and threw it away.

  After carefully washing his face and combing the hair on his chest, Xu Ning turned back and walked towards the black cat.

  Feng Nian was afraid that something would happen to the cooking pot if he left, and the kitten would have nothing to eat, so he didn't dare to go to Xu Ning to see what was going on.

  At this moment Xu Ning came over, Feng Nian lowered his head and smoothed the hair on Suning's back, and asked Xu Ning in a gentle voice if he was eating now.

  Xu Ning had not eaten cooked food for a long time. When Feng Nian asked this question, his stomach growled with hunger, much faster than Xu Ning's nod.

  Seeing that the kitten was hungry, Feng Nian took down the pot that was still on it, let the blue flame continue to burn, and coaxed the kitten in a gentle voice: "It's still hot now, can we eat it later?"

  Xu Ning also understood that cats couldn't eat hot things, so he swallowed and nodded.

  Fortunately, the current temperature is only a dozen degrees, and with the cold wind blowing in from outside, the pot of food quickly cooled down.