20: Escape

The garden, which had not been taken care of for a long time, was overgrown with weeds. The members of the Cat Gang and the Dog Gang were not familiar with this place, they only knew that such a place existed.

  They squatted at the entrance waiting for their respective bosses to come.

  As the superior person, the boss of the Cat Gang and the Dog Gang must be the last to arrive.

  A young ocelot came from the other direction, followed by a small white cat that was only as high as its legs and kept looking behind it.

  Xu Ning was put down by the black cat halfway, and followed its instructions to follow Ruirui to the garden, while the black cat himself ran towards the villa.

  The heart is overwhelmed by the sense of crisis that comes from nowhere, and the biological instinct urges it to find the person who makes it feel at ease and stay by the other person's side.

  Reason told Xu Ning that if it deviated from the arrangement, unnecessary things would probably happen.

  Life is not like a bloody drama, it is more bloody than a bloody drama.

  Xu Ning turned around at Ruirui's urging and ran quickly with her short legs.

  The wind filled his ears, making a buzzing sound. Xu Ning bent his ears and wanted to continue running, but found that Ruirui's pace had slowed down.

  It stopped strangely and looked at Rarity, "What's wrong Rarity?"

  The young leopard cat turned around anxiously, his eyes fell on the kitten, and he suddenly lowered his head, holding the kitten in his mouth, and sprinted towards the location where the members of the Cat and Dog Gang were.

  Xu Ning's face hurt from being shaved, and the constant buzzing in his ears made him want to vomit. He narrowed his eyes and saw the bunch of cats and dogs spinning around in panic. He tried to break away from the team several times. He forcefully stopped himself from leaving.

  A worse premonition than what instinct told him surged out, almost annihilating Xu Ning's reason.

  yes,

  earthquake! ! !

  Its mind went blank, except for the black figure that left lightly.

  "Feng Nian..."

 The kitten's call was blown away by the wind. Xu Ning wanted to find the cat, but was afraid that her struggle would harm Ruirui.

  As a former human being, Xu Ning knew only too well the power of earthquakes. Black cats are very powerful, but they are no match for humans with tools. In the face of an earthquake, humans can only passively sink and swim. What can Feng Nian do?

  Although it is just a cat now, it has a whole dimension of things and will never die because of ordinary trivial things.

  Feng Nian was the first cat to help it and was also its temporary partner. Xu Ning thought that it should at least give it a try.

  The earthquake made the cat's head feel like a ball of paste. Ruirui relied on instinct to escape with the little white cat, stumbling into the group of cats and dogs.

  The little white cat purred and rolled out from under its mouth, and its messy thoughts were dispersed by this roll.

  Xu Ning shook his head and stood up unsteadily. He tried to find the direction of the Mao Bang villa, but was shaken by the earthquake that made the cat sick and found it difficult to stand still.