39: Daily life

With nothing to worry about in her heart, Xu Ning slept from morning until dark, then lazily crawled out of the nest. After a comfortable sleep, Xu Ning stretched out, jumped off the platform, and walked outside with his fluffy tail wagging.

  It was in a good mood, its steps were jumping happily, and it looked particularly cute in Feng Nian's eyes.

  "Ning Ning, come over for dinner."

  Xu Ning looked over and saw a big black cat walking from the side holding a chubby bamboo rat in its mouth.

  "Feng Nian, when did you get up?" Xu Ning came up and cuddled with Feng Nian for a few times before walking back side by side with him.

  Feng Nian found a relatively flat place and put down the bamboo rat in his mouth, saying, "I didn't sleep long."

  It had slept for several days before, but it couldn't sleep at all. It spent the day watching Xu Ning sleep.

  Xu Ning looked at Feng Nian tearing up the bamboo rats on the ground, and asked again: "Have you eaten?"

  Feng Nian nodded, "Ruirui and the others said you can eat most of the bamboo rat now, so I came back after eating it."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning rubbed her face in embarrassment, "Actually, I can't finish it. I can only catch those small bamboo rats."

  This was very clear to Feng Nian. The bamboo rats he brought back were not that big, just enough for Xu Ning to eat as a cat.

  Seeing Xu Ning lowering his head and eating seriously, Feng Nian swung his tail with satisfaction and said, "Everyone stopped to store some food for the winter. Ning Ning, do you have any ideas?"

 Xu Ning tilted his head and thought: "Is it too early at this time?"

  It's still the end of summer and not autumn yet. It's such a hot day and food can easily go bad if it's stored too early.

  Feng Nian said: "It's getting late. The temperature was very low last autumn. It will be difficult to find prey then."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning felt that what it said made sense. Let's not talk about whether autumn will be really cold. The weather changes so fast that it is really easy to miss the time to stock up on food.

  It thought for a while and said: "I don't have any ideas. Everyone knows how to dry dried meat. I will take out the boxes and bags in my space in a while, and you can share the dried meat with everyone. By the way, the dog will help them. ?"

  The black cat paused in its tickling motion and said, "I haven't asked them yet."

  After all, it was so used to being alone that it never thought of bringing the dog gang with it.

  Xu Ning licked the blood around his mouth and said, "We live together in winter. If the dog gang doesn't have enough food, it's easy for them to fight."

  Feng Nian followed Xu Ning's hypothesis and felt that it was indeed very dangerous. He said, "Then I'll discuss it with Hutch. Ning Ning, can you do it alone?"

  If there was anything he couldn't do at the door of his house, Xu Ning waved his paw to signal Feng Nian to hurry up and get busy.

  Of course, no dog in the dog gang would refuse to store food for the winter. Not long after, Feng Nian came over with a large group of dogs. Xu Ning raised his head and looked carefully, and found that in addition to the four that had given birth to puppies and the one that was still pregnant, The two dogs didn't come over, so everyone basically left the cave.