122: Visiting Group

After the cats finish their meal, they still throw the uneaten food to the humans, so that the humans can stop to rest and eat something.

  Feng Nian saw that there were many cats and dogs coming back, and then he got up and went out to hunt.

  When Zaizai saw Feng Nian leaving, he didn't care to finish with the other cats and dogs. He rushed to Dad Bai's side, arched the big white cat and looked at the black cat's leaving back and asked: "Eat?"

  "Yes, daddy went hunting, can Zaizai wait a moment?" Xu Ning asked warmly as he was used to the little guy's temperament of only eating and playing.

  That's still okay. The little Xingxing cub is very good at eating and drinking. When other big cats and dogs are eating, it grunts for some minced meat, and now it's not even hungry.

  Of course, it would be better to have some food with the two dads. Zaizai's belly is so big that it can fit inside!

  Zaizai, who was thinking so confidently, found for the first time after Dad Hei came back with a milk bottle and prey, that his little belly couldn't hold so much delicious food.

  Xingxingzai was full after her belly was filled with fragrant milk. Looking at the meat placed in front of her by her father, Xingxing Zai sucked her belly, held the meat away from her fathers, and slowly took out the meat. Blood on the meat.

  The naive little guy thought that his actions were not noticed by the cat, and completely failed to remember that cats have a wide perspective.

  The two big cats looked at each other suspiciously at the little guy's behavior.

  "Are you running out of food?" Xu Ning asked in a low voice.

  After Lexing grows up a little and can jump around outside, his food intake is not limited to milk.

  The little Zaizai would always ask for meat from his two fathers. In the past, when his teeth failed, he would suck the blood from them and slowly started to eat meat.

  Xu Ning thought about whether the milk obtained before the end of the world was insufficient in energy, so the little Zaizai couldn't eat enough, so he tried to stop the little guy's milk and replace it directly with the blood of the prey. This is just one more step for Feng Nian, and it is very simple to do.

  As for the results...

  I guess it goes without saying.

  The little cub is very principled. After drinking some blood, he grunts for milk. After finishing the milk, he still wants a small piece of meat in his mouth.

  Whether to eat or not is a trivial matter, the main thing is that the ritual must be in place.

  Feng Nian looked at Zai Zai and nodded: "Maybe he begged for food from other cats and dogs."

  Such a small cub cannot eat much even if it begs for food. Recently, because humans have cleared away excess food, everyone has changed their taste when hunting. It is not a big deal to pick out larger prey and share some with the little cubs.

  Xu Ning frowned when he heard this, "It's not like we don't give it food. Why do we ask for it from other cats and dogs?"

  There was only a little bit of food, but the food that every cat and dog had worked so hard to hunt was easily available to him. Xu Ning was afraid that when the little guy grows up, he doesn't hunt and just waits for others to eat.

  Not to mention, it itself is a realistic example in the eyes of the little guy.

  But it has someone to raise it with. Where did the little Zaizai find someone?