111: Strange Wolves

Of course, humans don't have much food. Xu Ning talked about the current living conditions of humans with a small mouth, and said that the Li family may be malnourished.

  As an omnivore, Suisui understands the pain of being able to eat only vegetables but not meat. His big watery eyes looked at the thermal bag in front of him, and he suddenly said: "I want to go see them."

  Xu Ning was stunned for a moment, then organized: "It's not safe for you to go to humans like this, and they don't know you've gone back."

  Suisui understood that what Xu Ning said made sense, and it lay down with a disappointed tone.

  "But I miss them, and I don't know how they are doing or whether they will be hungry. I can also bring them some meat to eat."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning thought for a while and said, "Sui Sui, why don't you hunt more food these days, and then come with us when I go to town next week?"

  Suisui's anxiety to see his family immediately calmed down a lot after Xu Ning's suggestion. He thought for a moment and said, "It's okay. In this case, I can hunt more. The mistress likes to be clean, and she will have to deal with it when the time comes." It just needs to be better."

  It muttered and quickly made arrangements for the next week.

  Xu Ning gave up its impulsive thoughts after seeing it, and was about to follow Feng Nian home. Seeing this, Sui Sui ignored his own thoughts and asked Xu Ning and the others to bring some cooked seafood back to eat.

  After finally rejecting Huo Suisui's warm invitation and coming out of the cave, Xu Ning couldn't help but let out a long breath, "Human social etiquette is really terrible."

  Apart from anything else, Sui Sui has learned enough things from humans that he even copied and pasted this etiquette.

  Feng Nian coughed and suppressed his smile, "Sui Sui is just like you, and talking to other cats and dogs is quite normal."

  Xu Ning looked back at Feng Nian in shock, "You still treat him differently?!"

  Probably because he was too shocked, the kitten's round eyes opened even wider, and disbelief slowly filled the dark round pupils.

 Feng Nian wanted to laugh again, but he suppressed the urge to laugh out loud and said: "Because you know more about human beings, it can tell you about the comings and goings to its fullest, and everyone doesn't tell it that much. of."

  Xu Ning:......

  *

  It was a hazy night. Xu Ning and Feng Nian returned home and licked each other's fur in the nest. It didn't take long for them to fall into a deep sleep.

  As the moon gradually moved downward, the big black cat's eyes opened a crack, revealing the sleepy blue eyes inside. Feeling a slight feeling of hunger in his stomach, the black cat opened his mouth and let out a big yawn, then carefully stood up from the white cat.

  The white cat slept so soundly that he didn't notice it was awake at all.

  Seeing that he hadn't woken up Xu Ning, Feng Nian took out a corner of the blanket next to him and carefully placed it on Xu Ning's body. He waited until he got out of the nest before stretching.

  Two claws grabbed the ground in front of him, and pressed his upper body down. His sensitive pointed ears caught the slight crunch of the bones relaxing, and then pressed on the back legs. After both sides were pressed, the big black cat stood on the same spot. On the ground, the waist is stretched upward to make an arch.