09: A kitten with fleas

The little white cat suddenly stopped in a daze and did not attract the attention of other cats.

  Cats are very nervous animals.

  Most of the time they don't even understand what they are doing.

  Xu Ning was in a daze for a while, feeling depressed for a while, then ran into the cat pile and played wildly together, as if all the previous sadness was gone.

  Played until midnight.

  Xu Ning was stopped by Feng Nian's voice calling him to eat.

  Seeing that the canned food he had eaten before was full of internal organs, Xu Ning stepped on each other's feet in embarrassment and said: "Feng Nian, the canned food and cat food given to me are enough for me. It's time to grow up! I don't need to eat so much from you."

  Feng Nian had long thought that sooner or later the kitten would refuse to eat the food it hunted, and he made plans in his mind to persuade him.

  "You are still young, so eating fresh offal is good for your health. It's okay to eat a little bit of human food now and then, but it can't be eaten as a main meal. And it won't be troublesome for me to hunt, so you can just feed yourself to your heart's content."

  The familiar words appeared again, and Xu Ning no longer had the energy to be speechless.

  The words that Feng Nian said from time to time were really similar to what Xu Ning's parents had said to him before, but his attitude towards Feng Nian didn't seem to treat him like a cub at all.

  Xu Ning still had some hesitation, not daring to eat Feng Nian's food in vain.

  Seeing that Xu Ning was still hesitant when he said this, Feng Nian simply patted the kitten on the head and said, "Eat it, you are younger than me. You can pay it back when I get older."

  Xu Ning:......

  Fine.

  The soft internal organs entered the mouth, and Xu Ning swallowed it without much chewing.

  It chirped with its small mouth. Feng Nian licked his mouth in a good mood and looked at Xu Ning with a deep look in his eyes.

  As soon as Xu Ning raised her head and met his gaze, an inexplicable chill ran down her spine. She felt like her fur was about to explode. She had no choice but to speak and divert Feng Nian's attention.

  "Do you have a good relationship with Hutch and the others, Feng Nian?" the fluffy white cat asked, licking his mouth.

  When the big black cat heard this, he paused while eating and replied: "It's okay. I had contact with Hutch a few times before the accident. After I started wandering, he was the one who told me to come to the villa area."

  "Huh?" The little white cat was really interested now, "Fengnian, were you a domestic cat before?"

  Regarding his past, Fengnian was not stingy about telling the little white cat, "Not entirely. Where I live, there is an old woman who feeds us every day and takes us to see a doctor, but she doesn't Would let us into her house, seemingly because her son hates cats."

  "Then my grandma passed away, and I started wandering around."

  Xu Ning said, "That old lady must be very gentle, right?"

  Feng Nian wagged his tail and said: "She is very fierce. Every time she puts food for us, she comes with a lot of curses. When we are almost done eating, she will kick us before we leave."