104: Feng Nian "lost his mind and went crazy"

Early the next morning, Feng Nian got up from his nest and went outside to hunt first.

  He got up too early, and most of the animals had not yet emerged in the cold weather, so Feng Nian chose the hard-working birds as today's food.

  It caught the prey, disposed of the bird, and placed it in the open space at the entrance of the tree hole. Then it left the top of the mountain and went down the mountain to meet the cats and dogs that were to patrol today.

  "Boss, what did you take Ning Ning to do yesterday?!" As soon as she saw Feng Nian's appearance, Sanhua came to Feng Nian's side curiously.

  When Feng Nian saw it asking, he shook his beard and said with a smile: "Ning Ning hasn't been feeling well these days, so I thought about taking it to a human for a checkup."

  Hearing what Feng Nian said, the cats and dogs next to them with pricked ears couldn't wait anymore and quickly asked: "Have humans checked you? Is Ning Ning sick?!"

  "After checking, we have also reached cooperation with humans. If you need it in the future, you can exchange it with them for meat. I will tell you the specific situation later when Ning Ning wakes up."

  Everyone's attention was diverted for a while by Feng Nian's words, and they quickly returned to the topic, urging: "Who wants to know this? Boss, you haven't said how Ningning's health is yet?!"

  Even if Feng Nian takes Xu Ning to take the risk to check with humans, the situation must be serious!

  "The situation is very serious." Feng Nian deliberately became serious and teased a few cats and dogs. Looking at their worried expressions, he suddenly smiled and said, "Ning Ning is pregnant. The doctor said the baby is very healthy."

  cat:? ? ?

  dog:? ? ?

  "It's over, it's over, the boss is crazy. Fatty, come out! The boss is so frustrated and crazy!!!"

  Sanhua reacted first and Sayazi ran towards the cat cave.

  Its yelling stunned Feng Nian, and also woke up the other sluggish cats and dogs. These guys all threw their hats away and kept preaching about Feng Nian's madness.

  "Boss Cat is crazy! Crazy!"

  "Come on, dog! Find a way to treat the cat boss!"

  The cats and dogs sleeping in the cave were awakened by the noisy movement, and their minds were still awake. When they heard these words, they hit the back of their heads and came out of the nest and ran outside.

  "Where is it? Where is the boss?!"

  "Why did Mr. Cat lose his mind and go crazy?!"

  Feng Nian looked at the scene in front of him with a dark face, and the air pressure on his body plummeted. Sanhua squatted next to Big Fat Orange and said in a low voice, "The boss said that Ning Ning is pregnant. Isn't this crazy?"

  Big Fat Orange suddenly stopped yawning and almost bit his tongue.

  It stared blankly at the big black cat with a gloomy expression, murmuring in disbelief, "I'm really frustrated and crazy..."

  Feng Nian's forehead was throbbing with veins. He felt that he was really well-educated for being able to endure it until now without beating up cats and dogs.

  Sensing that Feng Nian's mood had deteriorated, Big Fat Orange shook his head and reacted first, smiling and saying: "What, boss, Sanhua doesn't have a very good mind. Maybe he misunderstood what you said. How about you tell me?" I listen?"