107: Nutrition during pregnancy

Xu Ning has been getting more and more sleepy these days, and when he wakes up, it's already three o'clock in the morning. As soon as he wakes up, Feng Nian brings the food to his nest.

  "After dinner, I will take you to the place where you were basking in the sun yesterday. I will come find you later." Feng Nian explained carefully.

  Xu Ning yawned loudly, "Didn't you say you would bask in the sun in front of our house from now on?"

 The open space here is very large, and the sun is better than most places on Mao Dog Mountain, and the sun can continue to shine until the sun sets.

  Feng Nian nudged the kitten's face with his nose and said, "I'm still worried about the wolf yesterday. I'll come here to bask in the sun after I'm sure there's no such danger."

  Xu Ning's strength is good, but her fighting ability is average and she is pregnant. If everyone kills a wolf and gives themselves a stomachache like yesterday, Xu Ning's body will not be able to bear it for long.

  Logically speaking, Feng Nian, who spends most of his time with the kitten, would not allow such a thing to happen. But things always happen unexpectedly. Just like yesterday, Xu Ning was attacked at home when he left for only a short time, and even made himself uncomfortable.

  Feng Nian will not place his hopes on the kindness of other animals. This kind of human vocabulary will not appear in the animal world.

  Xu Ning felt that what Feng Nian said made sense, so he stopped asking. After eating, he started to look at the small clothes Feng Nian brought back.

  Cats' aesthetics are like those of children, always preferring colorful things. Xu Ning's eyes twitched when he looked at the clothes Feng Nian brought back, and he found a relatively pure red sweater.

  It was very inconvenient for Mao Mao to wear this kind of clothes by himself. Feng Nian looked at Xu Ning who hadn't put on the clothes for a long time. He used his superpower to help Xu Ning get in and help Xu Ning get in. Take it out from the small hole.

  Not to mention that human aesthetics is still excellent.

  The fluffy, white and chubby kitten looks even cuter and more beautiful against the red sweater, and the lively red color makes the kitten look even better.

  Xu Ning changed into small clothes, felt her belly in reality, and then happily walked around in front of the big black cat without noticing any chill.

  "How's it going? Does it look good?"

  The squeamish Maomao asked if she looked good. It was good or bad. Besides, Xu Ning's current appearance indeed attracted Maomao's attention more than before when she was dressed in all white.

  Feng Nian spared no effort to praise Xu Ning. Although his poor vocabulary still seemed very perfunctory in Xu Ning's ears, this did not prevent Xu Ning from being happy.

  If a cat praises a cat, as long as it speaks, it is the greatest compliment.

  Cute cats are not as cunning as humans. Xu Ning was so happy when he was praised by the big black cat that when he followed Feng Nian to the Cat and Dog Mountain, he jumped all the way.

  As soon as the white cat wearing a little red shirt came into the sight of the cats, it received a series of compliments. Cats dressed all in white have never been the popular aesthetic among cats. Xu Ning is also very energetic. Even when he first joined the team in the most embarrassing state, his blue eyes were as beautiful as the clearest sky.