03: A Cat who understand human writing

The fur on the back of the small white cat stood up in fear, and its round blue eyes looked at the flower bed. It took a long time to see a cat.

  "You, you know me?"

  Confirming that it was a cat, Xu Ning spoke cautiously.

  The cat's voice over there was very weak, "I heard them say that you were brought back by the boss."

  Hearing something was wrong in its voice, Xu Ning raised her paws and walked over there, "What's wrong with you?"

  "Don't come over." The cat over there suddenly shouted, stopping Xu Ning's movements, "I'm sick, don't come over, or you may get sick too."

  Xu Ning blinked her beautiful blue eyes, stopped, lay down in the living room, and asked over there: "What's wrong with you? Why do I get sick too?"

  Sanhua moved, moved herself to a place where the moonlight could shine, and lay down towards Xu Ning's position.

  "I don't know if it's contagious, but you're too young and can easily get sick." It muttered, "My stomach hurts so bad that I can't even eat. It's so uncomfortable."

  "Is it just a stomachache?" Xu Ning asked. It recalled the characteristics of diseases that could easily kill cats that it had read on the Internet. It seemed that there were basically two or three types of diseases.

  Sanhua nodded, "Yes."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning guessed that the calico cat had eaten something bad. It focused its attention on the space and said, "Wait a moment. I'll find some medicine for you."

  Sanhua heard the words and refused: "It must be the medicine I got from humans. I have taken it, but it has no effect. The pain is even worse."

  Xu Ning opened his mouth, not believing that the kitten found the medicine for himself. It happened to find its target in the space. He carefully read the instructions on the bottle and made sure that the medicine could cure abdominal pain before taking it out.

  It pushed the bottle down with its paws, pushed it in the direction of the calico cat, and said, "Is this the medicine you take?"

  The calico cat quickly stopped the medicine bottle that had strayed away, and said with certainty: "No, I take the medicine that comes in pieces and is taken from the top."

  Hearing this, Xu Ning said: "Can you open the bottle? Just take two pills of the medicine inside at a time. Wait until dawn and take two more pills."

  "It can be opened."

  The calico cat's hind legs hugged the bottle, and its front paws hugged the lid. With just a little force, the lid was unscrewed.

  "How do you know how much medicine is in it?"

  Facing the calico cat's question, Xu Ning raised her chin proudly and said, "Because I can understand human words."

  After taking three foreign language electives, Xu Ning can confidently say that he can understand most of the instructions for the medicines imported from China.

  The calico cat paused while pouring the pills and said in surprise: "Can you understand human words?!!"

  The sound was so loud that Xu Ning shrank his neck and said blankly: "What's wrong? Is there any problem?"

  Accompanying its questions were the sounds of kittens playing on the first floor quickly coming downstairs, and a series of questions.

  "Sanhua, what are you yelling about!"