83: Lying down

The big black cat of the lord would not admit that he was jealous. Feng Nian got enough benefits from Xu Ning and followed Xu Ning out of the den. He stretched out greatly and faced the dog gang from behind the white cat's butt. Go that way.

  "They should be healed soon. I remember when I looked at them last night, there were very few fluctuations in their abilities." Feng Nian asked slowly from behind.

  Xu Ning was not sure, so he thought: "It should be about the same."

  The three little guys are all recovering well. Although it is not yet certain whether the awakening of supernatural powers will be successful, the problem of survival is not big.

  There weren't many cats here in the Cat Gang, and Xu Ning and Feng Nian didn't take it seriously. The illness of the three puppies attracted the attention of all the cats and dogs. There weren't many cats and dogs staying here to begin with.

  So when they came to the Dog Gang and saw everyone busy, they didn't realize how serious the matter was, so they first ran to see the three puppies.

  After the power fluctuations decreased and disappeared, the three puppies lay together, sleeping soundly with their heads next to each other. Xu Ning carefully stretched out her paws and rubbed them one by one. Then she looked away with satisfaction and was in the mood to look at the surrounding areas surrounded by other cats and dogs.

  "What's going on here?"

  Asking, Xu Ning hooked the black cat's neck with his big tail and headed towards the lively direction over there. Sensing the two of them coming, the dog silently gave way to enter the circle surrounded by everyone.

  Xu Ning and Feng Nian noticed something was wrong in the atmosphere, frowned and walked inside.

  The big brown long-haired dog was lying on the ground, silently. Xu Ning thought for a moment that he had not woken up. Why didn't he see the rising and falling of the dog's belly? !

  The white cat's footsteps stopped, and the black cat flicked its tail to stop it behind, and took two quick steps forward to see the dog's condition.

  The big dog was lying on the ground, its breathing had stopped, and the quilt next to it had many signs of being torn apart by external forces. Feng Nian probably understood the cause of the dog's death.

  Hutch adjusted his mood and said: "Not long before getting up, it suddenly started to feel uncomfortable, and then a large number of supernatural fluctuations appeared, and it soon died."

  too fast.

  It died so fast that it didn't even have time to find Feng Nian and Xu Ning.

  The superpower of this dog fluctuates greatly. If it is successfully awakened, it will probably be very powerful. However, because the superpower fluctuates so much, it cannot withstand the pain of awakening.

  Xu Ning listened from behind and probably understood what was going on.

  Awakening of superpowers is not natural. There will always be some discomfort during the awakening period. It may be as mild as a minor cold that you don't care about, or as severe as death.

  Before this dog, the relevant events that Xu Ning knew were the predecessor of this body.

  It was too small and too painful. When it didn't survive, the time-traveled creature took over the body, and it only received the painful aftermath and gained good superpowers.