85: Human

The snowy winter is accompanied by the loss of life. While the small animals in the mountains are dying of despair, news of death also breaks out from time to time in the human town at the foot of the mountain.

  Some died because they were not adequately prepared for heating, and many were poisoned by carbon monoxide because they were afraid of the cold and did not pay attention to ventilation.

  The most disturbing thing among all this is that someone started to break into the house and rob it. They not only robbed people of food and heating supplies, they even took away people's clothes. In the cold winter, they didn't even leave anyone with a piece of clothing to keep warm. It was really murder without blood.

  The troops stationed in the town tried their best to check for several days but found nothing. However, the snow was heavy up to their knees, making it difficult for them to even go out for patrol.

  This is not a frontier, and the clothes issued to the soldiers cannot withstand the heavy snow outside. After much deliberation, Captain Wu only issued sirens to people in the town, and then separated the teams and stationed them in different areas to ensure that they could Arrive at your destination within ten minutes of the siren sounding.

  Apart from that, he had no other choice.

  The soldiers under his command also had their own lives, and Captain Wu did not want his men to die.

  The vigilance in the town has been increased step by step, but those who are causing trouble secretly have never stopped. The troops have arrested many people, but they have not been effectively curbed.

  Captain Wu's mood became depressed day by day, until the sun rose that day and all the prisoners were brought to the center of the town by Captain Wu.

  The heads of the families who were called over were wrapped in thick coats and didn't understand what was going to happen. They looked at the rows of people being pushed out and the soldiers with guns in their hands. This group of simple and honest people were confused and scared.

  The thoughts in my heart came out clearly, but I didn't want to believe it.

  They didn't need to believe Captain Wu. He stood to the side, his tough features showed no expression, and he only spoke coldly.

  "It is said that in troubled times, heavy rules are used. The superiors gave us autonomy long before we set off." Captain Wu's eyes swept over the group of people in front of him.

  "I'm getting older, and it's not easy to think about my fellow villagers. These children are the backbone of the family and nothing can happen to them. I'm giving in step by step. I didn't expect that you would treat something wrong as a place where you can come and go freely."

  Recalling the people caught in the military camp two days ago, Captain Wu laughed coldly.

  Someone in the crowd caught Captain Wu's smile, and his heart skipped a beat, and a bad premonition swept through his body.

  "Since everyone does not cherish the tolerance of the army, then act according to the rules and regulations. This group of people disturbs public order, plunders, and murders other people's lives. Follow the rules and shoot them!"

  It doesn't matter if Captain Wu doesn't make a decision. Once he makes a decision, he won't give anyone a chance to object. As soon as the word "shoot to death" was uttered, the soldiers standing behind your group of prisoners raised their guns at the same time.

  "boom!!!"

  Dozens of shots sounded in unison, and the bullet hit the human brain, causing blood and brain matter to fly away.