125: Zaizai is crying

Xu Ning arrived at the cat cave relatively late. Feng Nian and Le Xing brought a large basin of water and squatted outside waiting for it.

  The white cat that was running over in a hurry stopped suddenly, looked at the basin in front of the two cats, and then at the two cats. Its speechless mood directly overshadowed its worry for the little cub.

  When Lexing saw her father coming back, she stood up and ran towards the white cat father with her short legs. The wet hair on her belly was covered with mud and made it dirty. She didn't even notice it, and when she got to the white cat father, she started to run wildly. To pounce on it.

  Xu Ning's first reaction was to retreat. Seeing that the cub had already taken off, the retreating movement stopped abruptly, and he was prepared for the cub to get his fur dirty.

  The expected scene was really sad for the cat. Xu Ning watched the little cub getting closer and closer to him, and closed his eyes tightly, not wanting to see his hair being stained.

  One second, two seconds, three seconds...

  Ten seconds passed, and Xu Ning didn't feel the little kid jumping on him. He opened a crack and looked over, and found that the little guy was kicking his legs less than a paw away from him.

  The little guy who was held in mid-air was flipping around wildly, trying to get closer to his white cat father.

  Feng Nian effortlessly pushed the little guy back, walked to the white cat's side, and rubbed Xu Ning's face and ears intimately.

  Lexing looked at his black cat father with wide eyes and disbelief, waving his angry claws in the air, making a lot of movement.

  Xu Ning and Feng Nian heard what happened to Xiao Zaizai and looked at each other.

  The little cub was also frightened by the sound he made. His big watery eyes blinked and his soft claws scratched the air several times. He didn't hear the sound just now.

  There was no sound in the air. Zai Zai became unhappy again and began to scratch in the air upside down. Lexing tried twice but failed to make out the movement just now, so he started to wave his claws with more force.

  Feng Nian looked at the serious little cub, leaned into the big white cat's ear and whispered: "What do you think the star's superpower is?"

  Xu Ning shook his head, "It should be pretty powerful."

  He was able to capture their movements with his superpower when he was just born, and he can still make such a big noise now, so he shouldn't be too weak.

  No matter how low the voices of the two cats were, the distance between them was so close that the Xingxing cub didn't have to expend any effort to catch them.

  The gray dumpling looked at the two fathers with wide eyes, "Meow!"

  What should and shouldn't be done? Zaizai is just awesome!

  The two fathers couldn't understand the little guy's meowing words at all. They collectively ignored the Xingxing cub's thoughts and walked towards the cat hole with the little cub floating in the air.

  When passing by a large basin filled with water, Xu Ning swung his tail, put the things into the space, and asked Feng Nian: "When did you two come here?"

  Feng Nian recalled: "When the sun was still overhead."

  Under the unkind expression of the white cat, the black cat added with great desire for survival: "Xingxing misses you and wants to rush outside, so I brought the basin with me."