80: The First Wave of Cooling Down

The little cat tilted his head in confusion. He didn't understand why he was being so harsh. He was obviously uncomfortable.

  Seeing the kitten getting closer and closer, Feng Nian retreated to the point where he could no longer retreat. He lowered his voice and said, "Ning Ning, don't come over?"

  The white cat's eyes widened in disbelief, "Are you mean to me?"

  Talking about the matter, Feng Nian's tone was not harsh, but it was indeed the most serious he had been to Xu Ning in many days.

  The white cat's watery blue eyes were wide open, full of doubts and incomprehensions, but he was still young. This doubts and incomprehensions carried a pitiful message, as if he had been wronged a lot. Similar.

  Feng Nian subconsciously stretched out his claws and scratched in the air nervously. His tone softened, "I don't have it. Can you wait for me to calm down?"

  Xu Ning didn't want it. Feng Nian was clearly feeling uncomfortable. He didn't want this guy to hide his illness and avoid medical treatment, making the illness more serious.

  It came close to the black cat's face and said pitifully: "Nian~ Let me take a look, I'm so afraid that you will get sick~"

  Feng Nian was silent. After a while, he squeezed out a sound from his throat, "I'm really not sick, it's just..."

  estrus

  If these two words were replaced by the previous words "Feng Nian", there would be no hindrance at all to say it. The course even shamelessly asked Mao Mao to help, but...

  The human stories I have heard for many days have had a great impact on Shang Fengnian. It felt inexplicably embarrassed now and didn't want the kitten to know about this, let alone lick it in front of the kitten.

  Xu Ning tilted his head in confusion, "Why don't you just let me see it? Why do we want to hide it from each other? You don't believe my performance!"

  It seems to make sense?

  Feng Nian hesitantly stepped on the soft nest under his feet.

  Xu Ning continued to work hard, "The two of us are called lovers in the human world. Lovers cannot hide important things from each other. It was wrong for you not to tell me if you were uncomfortable!"

  Feng Nian hesitated and moved closer to the white cat. He said in a low voice: "It's not that I feel uncomfortable, it's that I'm in heat."

  ...

  The silence in the nest was a bit eerie for a moment. The green eyes and the blue eyes didn't know when they met, and they looked at each other with embarrassment and embarrassment in their eyes.

  Feng Nian looked at the blank expression on the white cat's face, and stepped forward to carefully stick out his tongue and lick the kitten's lips.

  The barbs on the tongue were controlled very gently, causing a slight itchiness, and it was completely invisible to the ability to scrape off the skin.

  Xu Ning shrank his neck, embarrassed to look at the black cat's green eyes that fascinated the cat.

  The two cats sat facing each other in the nest until the white cat took the initiative to approach the black cat and raised its head to reach for the black cat's lips.

  The tip of the pink tongue moved against the black cat's lips. When the black cat lowered its head in cooperation, it slowly and shyly penetrated in, outlining the sharp teeth. From the incisors to the canines to the equally soft tip of the tongue.