106: Attacked

The crackle of firewood is the most reassuring lullaby in the world for cats.

  The white cat, who was immersed in sleep, had some palpitations for no reason. He raised his head blankly and looked around. He didn't see the big black cat. He changed his position and felt that the palpitations that aroused him seemed to be his own fantasy. He lay down again and continued to sleep.

  Outside the cave across the curtain, a ferocious-looking forest wolf has revealed its fangs.

  The fragrance wafting out of the cave is so strong that carnivores can't ignore it, but at the back, you can even smell the powerful supernatural fragrance.

  It was an indescribable aroma. The pursuit of energy instinctively told Fang that the meat being cooked inside must come from a powerful animal.

  If it were the fang from before, it would definitely leave without looking back after coming to this conclusion. After all, powerful mutated animals can be hunted and killed. How could it resist with a mediocre superpower?

  But Fang was too hungry, and the wolf pack's territory did not allow it to hunt. There were too many powerful animals with special abilities on Cat and Dog Mountain, so it had to take a detour.

  Seeing that the strange wolf was about to move, the mother squirrel, who had been watching the tree for a long time, finally said: "Nanny, go to the big cave to find the lord and tell him that the white cat is in danger. If you are caught by another cat, be sure to tell him that you have something to say to the lord. ."

  The little squirrel dropped the pine nuts in his hand and looked at the mother squirrel with his big mouth, "But mom, cats are so scary!"

  Since this group of hunters came here, most of the animals have become their food. If it weren't for those powerful cats and dogs, they later went to other mountains to hunt, and ordinary cats and dogs preyed more on the ground. They are small animals. The mother and her daughter are going to move early.

  The mother squirrel naturally knows that it is dangerous to talk to the cat, but it needs to be responsible for more dangerous things.

  The big squirrel patted his daughter on the head and said quickly: "Don't be afraid, these cats don't catch prey when they see it, and you are going to find their leader, they will not do anything to you. If the actions of Nannan and mother are successful, , we don't have to worry about being preyed on by cats in the future."

The little squirrel was confused, but after hearing the last sentence, it would not be preyed on by the cat. It immediately became energetic, and without even saying a word to its mother, it jumped between the branches and headed towards the big cave. .

  The big black cat had been out for a long time. After talking to a few cats and dogs, he dug out the small pile of clothes Xu Ning left here and found some thicker clothes inside.

  Afraid that Xu Ning, who was alone at home, would be worried until it returned, Feng Nian picked out his clothes and set off home from the big cave.

  Not long after the little squirrel bravely left its mother, it began to retreat again. But thinking about what her mother said, she could only grit her teeth and muster the courage to continue moving towards the big cave.

  At this point, all the cats and dogs on Cat and Dog Mountain are eating in various places and not hanging out outside. Otherwise, with the courage of the little squirrel, he might go back to find his mother in fear as soon as he takes a few steps out.

  When it was still more than fifty meters away from the big cave, the little squirrel saw a big black lump running towards it, with colorful things floating around it.