71: Stealing food

Today's story is a ghost story. Xu Ning replaced all the protagonists with small animals in a very humane way and told the story in a deep tone.

  "The black-and-white kitten was walking on the road at night. The human vehicles disappeared at some point. The black-and-white kitten heard a cat calling it behind him, and subconsciously turned around to look, only to see..."

  The story is very scary, but when the protagonist is replaced by a cat or dog, it looks cute and fun. Xu Ning tries hard not to laugh and break the scary atmosphere of other cats and dogs.

  The big black cat next to him moved. Xu Ning turned his head slightly and looked over. The lord cat was still listening to its story like a peasant, but the distance was much closer to it.

  Feng Nian is afraid of ghosts?

  Xu Ning tilted his head in confusion, thinking that he was worrying too much, so he turned back and continued telling ghost stories.

  It was so engrossed in what it was saying that the cats and dogs were also engrossed in what it was saying, completely unaware of the big man who suddenly appeared at the entrance of the cave.

  Axue tiptoed and looked at the place where cats and dogs gathered, and then at other places where there were no cats and dogs. She turned her beautiful eyes around and saw a dark mass next to the little white cat telling a story. .

  Afraid of disturbing Xu Ning's story-telling session, it cautiously moved towards the dark mass. A cat or dog noticed its movements on the road and tilted its head in confusion. After all, it was still pulled by the story and couldn't tell the difference. Shen Shen asked Axue what she was doing.

  Axue finally walked up to Feng Nian and confirmed that the dark mass was really Feng Nian. She raised her big paw, patted it gently, and shouted at the same time: "Feng Nian."

  Snow Leopard's voice was ringing. It wasn't very loud in the first place, but now that it was deliberately lowered, it became even more ethereal.

  "Meow!!!"

  The hair on Feng Nian's back exploded, and his sharp claws swung at the snow leopard at the same moment he turned around.

  "Don't, don't, don't hit!"

  Snow Leopard was startled, and he didn't care to think about why such a development happened. He shrank his head and covered his face tightly.

  Feng Nian stopped his swung claws in time and said angrily: "What are you doing sneakily?!"

  It was frightened, and I don't know if the kitten saw the scene where it lost its composure.

  Although he said he no longer concealed his true nature in front of the kitten, Feng Nian still wanted to maintain a certain image.

  Axue felt aggrieved and said, "Didn't I hear them say you were going down the mountain? I wanted to ask if you could take me there."

  It hit a wall with both Hutch and Sanhua. The two agreed that it was too big to go to the human world and could easily expose its whereabouts.

Otherwise, he wouldn't have come directly to find Feng Nian.

  Feng Nian's forehead was throbbing with veins. He suppressed the urge to slap A Xue out and said, "What do you want to do in the human world? Forget it, let's go out and talk."

  Xu Ning's story hasn't been finished yet. The two of them were talking here, and the little white cat was just watching the show and didn't pay attention to the story at all.