14: The Black Cat Confessing

The rain outside is getting heavier and heavier, and the increased humidity makes the already cold fantasy even colder.

  Xu Ning, who had woken up from peeing, was frozen back as soon as she poked her head out from under the quilt. The kitten still didn't have good control over its instincts, and the shivers from the cold almost made it wet the bed.

Now, even if it doesn't want to go out anymore, it has to get out of bed.

  After gathering up enough courage for himself, he was about to get out when Feng Nian's voice, who was still asleep, sounded from behind Xu Ning.

  "Ning Ning, where are you going?"

  When Xu Ning saw it waking up, he crawled in without caution. He stood up and ran outside, his milky voice echoing in the cold air.

  "Pee~~~~"

  The black cat put his head out and sat up. He kicked his hind legs next to his ears. He was about to say something, but was interrupted by the tickling sensation on his body.

  The green eyes narrowed, and the black cat felt it, confirming that he felt like insects crawling on his body.

  It stayed still for a while, then suddenly turned its head and bit the place where something was crawling. The black cat's mouth quickly bit it, occasionally slightly adjusting the place where it bit.

  Soon, it felt a different biting sensation, and something was bitten by its teeth.

  The black cat stopped moving and stayed in this position for a moment. It no longer felt the movement of the bug crawling by, and then it began to comb its messed up fur.

  The fleas fell onto the bed along with Maomao. Feng Nian rubbed Maomao with his paws, picked it up and threw it into the trash can left by humans.

  It doesn't get too close to those dogs that can't even tame fleas. This flea should be the one on the kitten.

  Everything about the kittens in the nest is good. The black cat is lying outside waiting for the little one to show up. It is not as angry as usual when it chases and beats the cat that gets fleas on it. The difference in treatment should not be too obvious.

  When Xu Ning woke up in the evening, he completely forgot about the culprit that caused him to cry to sleep. When he came back from going to the toilet, he saw Feng Nian lying outside waiting for him, and he happily climbed up.

  "Feng Nian Feng Nian, Big Fat Orange said you have something to tell me. What is it?"

  say what?

  Feng Nian's brows jumped and his eyes fell to the door. He saw Big Fat Orange's shrunken head. When he saw it looking over, Big Fat Orange gave it a human cheering gesture.

  The black cat lowered his eyebrows and glanced at the big fat orange fiercely. Before the kitten noticed, his gentle expression returned.

  Xu Ning didn't hear the response and raised her little head to look at the black cat. Because of the darkness, its round eyes made it look even cuter.

  The black cat licked its lips, restrained the urge to lick the kitten, and said, "I want to mate with you."

  Xu Ning:? ? ?

  The little white cat's shocked expression was too obvious, and the black cat reflexively explained: "It will be until you grow up."

  Xu Ning was even more shocked.