69: Returning home after the end of the year

Xu Ning and Ruirui hit it off immediately, and invited several injured cats and dogs to work together.

  Household diesel generators are only that big, and it is not troublesome to switch them on or off. These days, Qiqi has been following Xu Ning in a big cave to take care of injured cats and dogs. When he knew that he was going to build a generator, he also became energetic. .

  The diesel generator was quite big, especially in front of this group of little guys. Xu Ning laid out all the things he had collected at Ruirui's house and read the manual in a polite manner.

  No matter how powerful a cat is, it can't teach itself things that it has never been exposed to before.

  Xu Ning glanced at the instructions and gave instructions, carefully connecting the power storage board and the generator, then connecting the oil pipe and putting the pipe into the oil tank.

  The Ruirui family only had two or three barrels of diesel left over, which was enough for them to play with their laptops and tablets.

  There are only two power storage panels, and I don't know if they are enough to survive the winter.

  Diesel generators need to store refrigerated liquid in winter, but they don't have that.

  Regardless, let's get the electricity out first.

  Everyone worked together and made all the preliminary preparations according to Xu Ning's instructions in a short time. Xu Ning raised his little head and looked at the panel above. Seeing that he didn't see anything around that could be used as a foothold, he found a place and climbed up.

  He patted the generator, lowered his head, twisted the key, and stared at the electronic panel. Hanging his head upside down to look at something too close made the cat a little dizzy. Xu Ning looked at it for a while before turning the button on the generator and starting the program.

  "Buzz--"

  The sound of the diesel generator was so loud that the cats and dogs who were close subconsciously took a few steps back. Xu Ning hugged the thing under him and was in a daze. It can't go down. It needs to be turned off after charging.

  The machine under his body was buzzing and vibrating, and Xu Ning's body was also vibrating. His long white hair was swaying in the air, which looked really fun.

  Cats: I want to play!

  The kitten just wanted to play and immediately started to find a place to climb on top of the machine. The dogs who also wanted to play watched eagerly.

  It would be nice if it could grow smaller.

  Xu Ning looked back while the machine was shaking, and found that cats were lying on many places on the generator. When the machine vibrated, the cats vibrated with it, and the amplitude of the vibrations increased.

  At once......

  Cute and cute, no brains.

  The greedy dogs on the ground soon discovered that the warning light on the power storage board had changed, and immediately called Xu Ning. Xu Ning quickly turned off the vibration... Oh no, turn off the generator and put the already full one into the space. , took out a new one and asked Qiqi to help connect it.

  The new storage board was reconnected and the generator started running again.

  Cats: Wuhu~take off!