72: Caught

When Xu Ning said this, Ah Xue immediately became cautious in her movements, feeling like she could break these things with just a casual kick.

  It's already quite big, and it has awakened power abilities, so the vegetables on the ground really can't stand its kicks.

  Xu Ning noticed that Ah Xue had nowhere to go and said, "A Xue, please help us look after the humans. Feng Nian and I will be fine here."

  "Okay." Axue breathed a sigh of relief, quickly stepped back and squatted on the ridge of the field.

  Feng Nian controlled his powers and carefully pulled off two green vegetables. After testing his strength, he began to pull out large pieces at once. Xu Ning followed behind him and threw the picked up vegetables into the space.

  Not all the things that had been put into the space had been packed out yet. Putting vegetables from five fields into the space filled up one-fifth of the space. The three of them looked at each other and entered the town.

  After the supermarket was stolen last time, there are now strict patrols around the supermarkets in the town. Xu Ning looked at the situation and whispered: "I will go in quietly, get the rice and come out. You two will pick me up when the time comes."

  Feng Nian frowned, "No, I'll go in with you."

  Xu Ning looked at the front and Feng Nian's body shape, and said politely: "You are a little too strong."

  The windows of the supermarket are all sealed with iron bars. Although cats are all liquids, there are still differences between cats. As far as Feng Nian is concerned, the most likely chance of drilling through the bars is to get stuck there, and then be discovered and taken away by humans. .

  Feng Nian:......

  Feng Nian looked at the fence over there, breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Okay, move quickly so you don't get discovered by humans. If you don't come out in ten minutes, we will attract the attention of humans outside. You can just go up the mountain and wait." Let's come back."

  Xu Ning blinked and didn't say yes or no. He just said: "Then I'll go. You guys should hide better."

  No matter how dense the patrolling humans are, they are still targeting humans. The small white cat was going back and forth, and soon jumped from under the human eyes to under the window.

  Xu Ning leaned against the wall and looked around cautiously, his ears raised high, for fear of missing any sound.

  The sound of human coughing rang out, not far from it. Xu Ning pricked up his ears and hid himself more tightly, hiding behind the box to peek at the human's position.

  The coughing one was a young man, yawning and looking back and forth, taking out his cell phone to take a look from time to time.

  Xu Ning didn't wait here for too long. Seeing that the man didn't notice this side, he got directly through the small window and landed on the ground with a kick of his hind legs.

  As soon as he stood firm, Xu Ning looked at the surrounding surveillance cameras to see if any surveillance cameras were pointing this way. If it was recorded by the surveillance cameras, it would run away immediately.

  Fortunately, the surveillance cameras in this supermarket were busy taking pictures of the goods area, and there were no surveillance cameras watching the small windows in this corner.

  Xu Ning found himself a slightly higher box, climbed up on it, and found the location of the rice on it.

  Those bags of rice are stacked one on top of another, and each bag contains a lot of stuff. As long as it brings back two or three bags, it will be enough for the dogs to adjust their taste.