26: Not as big as a bamboo rat

The few who stayed behind were quite interested in the cave mentioned by the black cat.

  The location of the big cave is quite far up from one of the small caves. The peaks of these three caves are higher than the mountain where they stopped at the beginning. The only disadvantage is that it is far away from human settlements.

  Looking out from the big cave, you can see a quite large town, which is quite far away visually.

  There are traces of human activities in the big cave a long time ago. Xu Ning walked around the cave full of strange rocks and followed everyone down with still unfinished thoughts.

  The small cave on this side was given to the dog gang to live in. Xu Ning put their things in the cave and specially gave them more toys and dog food.

  Today we are separated, just to live our own lives, and we will not get together until the weather gets colder or something happens.

  Xu Ning got along very well with these dogs and happily gave them more things.

  The cats left with their tails raised high, and everything around them had been divided into their own territories. As for the wishes of other small animals, what does that have to do with them?

  The bird, which could move freely, looked at the stopped dog, and then at the cat that had forgotten it. He hesitated for less than a second between going out to enjoy freedom and being fed by the cat, and then flew to the top of the cat's head.

  That kitten has so much delicious food, and now they don't keep it in a cage. Why does it want to run away? Isn't it nice to be fed by cats?

  Xu Ning heard the sound of a bird flapping its wings, looked up and saw that it was the one they raised, and lowered his head indifferently and continued to cuddle with the black cat.

  Now that there is nothing to worry about, Xu Ning's previously suppressed sticky energy comes out all at once, and she wants to stick to the black cat all the time.

  Of course, the black cat couldn't refuse. Its tail wrapped around Xu Ning's big white and fluffy tail, and occasionally rubbed back against him.

  The ambiguous look of the two cats made the other cats run forward speechlessly, not wanting to see this scene at all.

  The location of the new cave was okay. Xu Ning turned around and found a concave platform near the inside. He took two steps back, twisted his butt and jumped on it.

  This platform is not big, and it is enough to sleep two kittens.

  The black cat followed it up, and its eyes lit up.

  There is also a place on the recessed side of the platform. If a cat sleeps there, other cats will not be able to see what they are doing unless they jump up.

  The yellow picture in the black cat's mind was broken when it saw the little kitten picking up stones from the platform. It followed the kitten to pick up large rocks outside, and some small stones that Xu Ning didn't pay attention to were also broken by it. Got out.

  Xu Ning arranged the platform and turned it around with satisfaction. He found a thick plush nest from the space and placed it on the side that the black cat liked. He also put a cooling pad on it so that he would not be afraid of stones hitting the cat. .

  They have tidied up their little homes, and the quarrelsome cats have not yet chosen a good location for their nests.

  Xu Ning jumped off the platform, placed everyone's things in the middle, and placed the cat food and water basin on both sides of the cave facing each other.