64: Ningning and Qiqi

Now that this group of people's cars have been disposed of, Xu Ning put the weapons collected by everyone into the space and let a snow leopard that didn't come out, Axue, carry Brother Duan's body on its back.

  "We will scare that group of people later. Xue, you can bite the person's neck as planned. The target is this corpse. You can bite harder and tear off a few pieces of meat to eat."

  Axue was disgusted, "Human meat doesn't taste good."

  Although it has never eaten it, it feels physically nauseous at the thought of eating human flesh. Xu Ning guessed that this probably had something to do with the fact that A-Xue had been living with humans for a long time.

  "It's okay. If you don't want to eat, just eat. We don't need that mouthful of meat." Xu Ning shook his little head carelessly, "Then you just step on his corpse and don't have to do anything."

  Anyway, the appearance of the snow leopard is enough of a deterrent.

  A group of cats and dogs took a shortcut down the mountain and stepped directly on the road that the group of people came from.

  Seeing that the people had not yet come down the mountain, Xu Ning had time to ask the cats and dogs behind him, "Are there any injured? Come forward and let me see. Those who are not injured but feel uncomfortable also come forward. If they have injured their internal organs, please come forward." Oh no."

  This group of cats and dogs were used to being injured in their hunting life, but they knew that Xu Ning had medicine in his hand, and applying the medicine would make it much faster than surviving on his own, so they obediently broke away from the group and squatted beside him.

  None of the powerful cats and dogs in the team were injured. They went to carry out their plan to scare humans. Xu Ning took Qiqi to see everyone's injuries one by one.

  Although the first thing to do in an attack is to get rid of the human weapon and then confiscate it, and the cats and dogs with long-range attacks are careful not to let the human attack fall on their companions, there are still many things that were not noticed in the melee just now.

  At a glance, we can see that these cats and dogs have quite a few stab wounds on their bodies. These wounds are not bad. They can be bandaged and medicated and will be healed in a few days.

  Xu Ning is worried about cats and dogs that have no external injuries but are in pain.

  It took out the trauma medicine in the space, told Qiqi the steps for cutting and applying medicine, and then went to see the cat and dog that seemed to have suffered internal injuries.

  The little white cat's paws pressed gently on the companion's body, and his heart was raised high. He was afraid that the companion would say it hurt. If it didn't hurt, he would relax and look at less critical places.

 While they were busy, the group of humans finally stumbled down the mountain and found the right path. After making sure with lingering fear that no cats or dogs were following behind them, the breath in their throats had not yet come out. When they turned around, they saw Brother Duan's body being stepped on. A snow leopard, and a large team of ferocious cats and dogs behind it.

  "Ahhhhhh!!!"

  "No, don't eat us, we were wrong, wrong ooooooo"

  "How come there are snow leopards? Why do we have snow leopards here?"

  "Let's go! Let's go!"

  There were mixed sounds of begging for mercy and questioning. The group's legs weakened for a moment. After realizing that the animal in front had no intention of attacking, they quickly climbed into the car next to them.