50: Human Patrol

Xu Ning's daze did not last long.

  Feng Nian discussed the main items needed with other cats and dogs, and then went to adopt everyone's opinions and included the most requested supplies into this goal. He determined the participating members and set off at twelve o'clock in the evening.

  "Why is it twelve o'clock in the evening?" Xu Ning asked confusedly as he followed the big black cat.

  Feng Nian said: "Ning Ning, most of your space has been emptied. This time we will stay in the town for a few more days until it is filled with supplies before returning."

  After saying this, Feng Nian paused and his green eyes fell on the little white cat.

  "After the power upgrade, my premonition about the weather has become much stronger. This year's autumn should not last too long. This time we went down the mountain to bring back more human things. The food hoarded by the cats and dogs who went down the mountain was left behind. Members of the mountain provide."

  Finally, it explains the reason for twelve o'clock. "The weather has become normal, and the possibility of humans being outside at twelve o'clock in the evening is very small."

  Even on the hottest days, there are also days when humans can't bear to go out every night. In the afternoon, when the temperature is still over 40 degrees, they go out to exercise and see the sun. It's not that hot now. After the rainy days for more than half a month, it is estimated that most humans have returned to their original schedule.

  This is the best news for cats and dogs that have night vision and are active during the day and night.

  Xu Ning thought it was right and asked, "Who will follow us when we go down the mountain this time?"

  As the main force of transportation, it will definitely not be left behind. When you go out, you need someone who can absolutely suppress other cats and dogs. Currently, only Feng Nian can do this, so Feng Nian will follow.

  Feng Nian said: "Sanhua Fatty and Haqi Demu stayed to look after the house. The ones who went with us were the cats and dogs who had the upper hand in strength and speed."

  The cats in the Cat Gang are very fast, and there are also very few dogs in the Dog Gang that are weak. The ones who have the upper hand, of course, refer to the best among them.

  In other words, those two who went with them were mutated cats and dogs.

  Xu Ning thought for a moment, "Will Qiqi go?"

  Qiqi is the Pekingese in the Dog Gang who can control plants.

  "Qiqi's strength is not as strong as the other dogs, so why do you want him to go with him?" Feng Nian asked in confusion.

  Xu Ning said, "Qiqi can control plants. If it comes with us, it can use plants to help find its way."

  In this way, even if they encounter humans, humans will only attack moving plants first, leaving a lot of space for them whether they attack or retreat.

  Feng Nian said: "This depends on Qiqi's superpower. I'll go over and ask Ning Ning, do you want to go with me?"

  Xu Ning shook his head, "I'll go back to the cave."

  He was brought here when he woke up, and he went back to the cave to take out his and Feng Nian's things and pile them on the platform.

  As a cat property, it is better to keep it on your own territory for peace of mind.