113: A Thoughtful Night

This line of text was so eye-catching that Su Jianian didn't even have the chance to think he had read it wrong.

  He was silent, and Xu Ning didn't care. He continued typing on the tablet: "Intentional murder, the sentence will be calculated on a yearly basis, and in serious cases, the death penalty."

  "We are animals, and you don't treat us as equals, but in today's world, you must treat us as equals."

  The latter sentence was gentle, but the first thing that came to Su Jianian's mind was the attack methods of the animals on Cat Dog Mountain during the day.

  Animals that can completely suppress their superpowers have no power to fight back when facing the group of cats and dogs in the mountains. Even when they see them appear, many mutant animals run away.

  "us......"

  Su Jianian opened his mouth, but for a moment he couldn't think of what to say.

  Xu Ning didn't pay attention to his opening and pause, and continued typing: "You are strictly disciplined and need to follow the rules, but we are just animals."

  Seeing this sentence, Su Jianian's eyelids jumped. Xu Ning didn't need to finish the rest of the sentence before he understood what the cat meant.

  "As animals, we don't need to abide by human rules. We are not satisfied with the punishment you give, and we will collect the price he deserves after that."

  When Su Jianian saw this sentence, he reflexively objected: "No, without permission..."

  The young man's words fell into silence in the white cat's blue eyes. This was the first time Su Jianian saw emotions that had nothing to do with gentleness and cuteness in the white cat's eyes.

  "It's illegal to take revenge without permission, right?"

  A line of words appeared on the tablet. Su Jianian looked at the line and nodded with a stiff expression.

  "But we are cats."

  "You don't treat us as equal beings, and we don't have to abide by human rules."

  "As a collaborator, I can take your feelings into consideration and not do anything in front of you."

  Su Jianian looked at that line of words in silence for a long time. Xu Ning didn't mind his silence. After waiting for no reply, he pushed the tablet in the direction of Su Jianian, jumped off the table with his tail swung, and went directly into the room. .

  Xu Ning relied on typing on his tablet to communicate. Su Jianian didn't speak, and even the Internet addict didn't know what they said. At this moment, Xu Ning jumped down from the table. They first let Xu Ning in, and then asked questions. remember what just happened.

  Xu Ning glanced inside where Feng Nian was lying and said, "I told them that we will definitely avenge An Nian."

  Hearing this, several cats and dogs looked at each other.

  "Then why does that human look so unhappy?"

  Xu Ning was silent for a moment and then said: "In human society, you cannot seek revenge on the person who committed the crime privately."

  "But they were the ones who dealt with us first." Youmaogu still didn't understand.

  Big Fat Orange squatted there and said, "Don't we need to take action against those people they want to deal with fairly?"