54: Complete the mission ~

Xu Ning thought what everyone said made sense, but when he looked at the ghost-drawing talisman on the paper, he hesitated and added the pinyin next to it.

  It recognizes it now, but it is afraid that it will not recognize it later.

  The cat feels guilty.jpg

  After writing notes one by one, putting the plastic bag into the space, the four cats and three dogs headed to the next destination.

  The surrounding shops were said to have been cleared out of anything of use, but in fact there were still many things left behind that humans didn't notice. They swept over one by one. Qiqi and Feng Nian were responsible for throwing away the unimportant things. The other cats and dogs turned over and picked up the ones they felt they could use in front of Xu Ning for Xu Ning to distinguish.

  With tacit cooperation, most of the nearby shops were quickly cleared, and the sky was already bright.

  Feng Nian looked at the time and asked everyone to go back to eat and sleep.

  As soon as they arrived at the B&B, they ate a few bites of food and fell asleep soundly. Xu Ning even fell asleep while eating.

  The consumption of this night was still too much for their bodies, and the only ones who had experienced sufficient energy were Feng Nian Aisen and Qiqi.

  There was nothing to do during the day, Zhileng only kept an eye on his surroundings, and the three of them soon fell asleep.

  When I woke up again it was already dark.

  There were only a few shops left without human habitation, and it took them half the night to search them all.

  "Going to the supermarket now?" Xu Ning squatted beside the black cat and asked curiously.

  The town is quite big, and there should be a few supermarkets.

  Feng Nian shook his head, "Let's go to the outdoor store first."

  The things collected at the outdoor store last time were quickly put to use, and Feng Nian felt the need to take more back to the mountain.

  Xu Ning had no objection, and the other cats and dogs, led by Feng Nian and Aisen, went to the outdoor store in the town.

  This town is a tourist town, and it is surrounded by mountains. Many outdoor survival enthusiasts also come here, which leads to several outdoor supplies stores. They chose two large stores to go in.

  Basically, they collected all the things from last time, some of which were hidden deeper, and they didn't dare to turn over them.

  The human patrols were busy going back and forth, and it was not good to move too much to attract attention.

  It was another busy day, and there was not enough time left for everyone to go to the supermarket to pick up things. Feng Nian asked Aisen to take Xu Ninghui B&B, and he took a cat and a dog to roam around the town to determine the location of the supermarket.

  Feng Nian was outside, and Xu Ning couldn't sleep well. He lay on the bed and waited for the cat to come back.

  I don't know if the patrols in this town are not very vigilant about animals, or if they are really that powerful and avoid all human sight. They turned around and came back without any injuries.

  This made Xu Ning feel at ease.

  Accidents happen frequently in life, but cats seem to have fewer accidents.