35: Is Feng Nian awake?

The small kitten pushed four or five black cats as big as it to turn over, and it used all its strength to just lift the big guy up.

  Xu Ning mustered up all his strength to push in the opposite direction.

  When Xu Ning was sleeping during the day today, she felt a little cold, so she kicked the cooling pad away. At that time, Feng Nian was still conscious and moved the thing to his back in a daze, isolating Xu Ning from the cooling pad.

  Unexpectedly, it was just right now for the black cat to lean against.

  Xu Ning finally achieved his goal with this force and pushed the black cat over. It stepped back and wanted to get the can, but found that the black cat's head was still in the same place.

  Xu Ning:......

  Well, the amazing body of a cat.

 Xu Ning pushed her head against the black cat's head again.

  After finally straightening his head, Xu Ning dragged the can over and fell silent again when he raised his head.

  Because part of the cooling pad was pressed under the body, Feng Nian's body was on a high ground, which caused its head to be held high and its fragile neck to hang out.

  The internal structure of a cat is unclear, but Xu Ning knows that if a human is fed something in this position, it can choke to death.

  I don't want the cat to die.

  Xu Ning loosened the can, made a nest in front of Fengnian's head, hugged his head with his two front paws - pulled out!

  The scene in the vision of putting the black cat's head on the edge of the nest so that it could be properly fed was broken by the black cat's motionless body. Panting, Xu Ning turned around and aimed at the can not far away from her. She straightened her tail slightly and put it on the edge of the can. It is retracted into the space.

  It patted its paws next to itself, took the can out of the space again, and placed it in the nest.

  The location is not good, the can is a bit tilted.

  Xu Ning casually stretched out his fingernails to pick up some soft meat paste inside the can, and quickly stuffed it into the black cat's mouth. Many of them fell on their hair and into the cat's nest. Xu Ning didn't even look at them and continued to feed Feng Nian.

  After many times, Xu Ning felt that Feng Nian couldn't eat much like this, so he twisted his body and took a bite of the meat paste into his mouth, then wrapped it up to Feng Nian's mouth.

  For fear of choking Feng Nian, Xu Ning did not dare to put them all in at once. You can only open the black cat's mouth and put a little bit in it, close it and rub its throat. Only after you see the swallowing reaction, can you continue to feed the rest of the mouth.

  A little disgusting.

  The feeding time was very long, and Xu Ning began to dislike coming on her own.

  The taste of the meat paste is very fragrant, and it can't control the secretion of its saliva at all. It's really not sure how much of the meat paste fed to Feng Nian is its saliva.

  Swallowing, Xu Ning continued the above operations.

  When Big Fat Orange and the others came back from patrol, Xu Ning finally finished feeding Feng Nian two cans, touched its belly several times to make sure the cat was full, and then calmed down and pushed the cat back.