33: Mutated Pig

The purpose of the black cat was too obvious. Xu Ning looked at it and said, "Then let's go down and find a tree?"

  The mountains are big, but they also have many companions. They are easily discovered by other cats and dogs when they are sticky on the ground. It is better to find a place to hide.

  Still maintaining human thinking, Xu Ning always felt that this kind of thing made cats shy.

  Especially when you are affectionately playing coquettishly on a cat, and when you tilt your head, you will see several cats looking at you with bright eyes, and their faces are full of words like 'Why don't you continue? ''Don't mind our 'cat wants to see' demeanor.

  Just, very social! ! !

  But in this case, the cat being nudged said that it was nothing serious and that he didn't need to worry about other cats.

  Anyway, Xu Ning didn't want to do it again.

  Painful, lost cat.

  Feng Nian didn't know that the kitten was shadowed by what happened before. He thought it wanted to play in the tree and nodded in agreement with its proposal.

  Coming out of the cave, Feng Nian walked in front, letting Xu Ning follow its footsteps.

  Xu Ning watched it tentatively touch down step by step, feeling helpless and warm at the same time.

  I really want to tell the black cat that it is not that weak, but I have to admit that it feels good to be cared for.

  The further you go up the mountain, the more big trees there are.

  Two cats stopped in front of a tree surrounded by three people. The tree was very thick and tall, and its branches began to branch less than two meters above the ground. Before approaching, Xu Ning mistook the thickest branch at the bottom for another tree.

  "Ning Ning, can you climb the tree by yourself?" Feng Nian turned to ask the little white cat.

  Xu Ning nodded repeatedly. If it couldn't climb to this height, it would really be a waste of the cat's physical advantage in climbing trees.

  Feng Nian thought that the kitten had climbed a tree once, so he believed in its skills and went out to hunt. Today's lunch is canned food, so I'd better find some prey to eat.

  As soon as the black cat left, Xu Ning eagerly looked at the nearest tree trunk.

  After thinking about the distance, Xu Ning stepped back a little, took two steps forward, and jumped up quickly on his four legs, climbing up the tree.

  Stopping on the tree trunk, Xu Ning was still a little unbelievable. It actually came up so easily!

  Wuhu!

  Xu Ning jumped twice and jumped happily on the tree trunk.

  This is an old tree, and the moss on the trunk is still green in this horrible weather. When Xu Ning felt his feet slippery, the whole cat froze.

  The nails subconsciously poked out from the flesh pads and clasped the tree trunk tightly.

  Xu Ning breathed a sigh of relief. He took his foot back and moved it a bit. He felt a little uncomfortable. It must have been that he accidentally pulled a tendon when he walked out just now.

  It shook its hind legs carelessly, turned around and poked its head to see where it was sliding.

  There was a small piece of green moss between that branch and this branch. It didn't pay attention when it ran over, and its back feet landed in the wrong place, so it slipped.