04: 'Social Fear' Kitten

The bright moonlight shines down from the top of the head and shines on the kittens on the lawn, as if they are covered with silver.

  The white kitten poked its head out of the grass and tiptoed towards the big black cat.

  After the distance was about the same, he suddenly pounced forward and buried himself on the big man's body with a 'ouch' sound.

Feng Nian fell back with intention, and quickly turned his paws over to hug the naughty kitten.

  "Hahahahaha you caught me!"

  The cub's laughter soon resounded throughout the world, followed closely by the low laughter of the adult cat.

  Xu Ning got off Feng Nian's body and involuntarily stared at its tail.

  Feng Nian noticed its small eyes and its long, thick tail swinging from left to right and back again.

  The obvious temptation dangled in front of him, and Xu Ning's little human willpower disappeared in an instant.

  "Miao~"

  It jumped forward with a cheer.

  Feng Nian's tail reacted very quickly. The moment it pounced, it quickly moved to the other side. Xu Ning followed its tail and quickly moved its short legs.

  The two of them were having a good time, and the cats lying in other places and peeking over showed envious expressions.

  "Why didn't you think kittens were so cute before?" A cat sighed.

  Big Fat Orange moved his butt and hummed, "If you treat those cubs as your wives, how could you not be cute?"

  "I'm not a pervert, how could I treat a cub as..."

  Before he finished speaking, the cat quickly covered his mouth, buried his head, and pretended to be dead.

  Feng Nian's ears twitched and his eyes glanced this way.

  As soon as it was distracted, its big tail was hugged by Xu Ning with a whimper.

  "Finally, finally caught it."

  Panting heavily, it fell down holding its tail, relying on Feng Nian's tail for support, which prevented Xu Ning from falling face down.

  Feng Nian felt the weight on the tail with great interest. He used some strength to lift the tail, and saw a small furry ball rising up with a confused look on its face.

  Xu Ning:! ! !

  Xu Ning, who had doubts about life, met Feng Nian's eyes.

  "Pfft, cough, hahaha."

  Feng Nian couldn't help but laugh out loud.

  Xu Ning: QAQ This is not reasonable at all.

  *

  "Boss! I'm much better!"

  The cheers interrupted the two people's fight. Xu Ning got out from under Feng Nian's belly and looked at Laimao curiously.

  The smiling Sanhua looked stiffly under the gaze of two pairs of eyes, one blue and one green.

  "Then what, you continue?" He said in an erratic tone.

  "What are you going on?" Feng Nian stood up and asked a strange question, and then said: "Didn't you still feel very uncomfortable during the day? Are you sure you are feeling much better?"