🧡SAYAKA: Younger sister🧡

Y/n stared at her step-sister dumbfoumded. Y/n's older sister was dragging her into a gambling school, that was very clearly filled with lesbians.

"Sayaka....why am I here again?" Y/n asked.

"The student council wishes to meet you and well, you go to a different school and they just wanna know if you're like me." Sayaka hummed.

"We're nothing alike. You look like a preppy bitch and i'm well...you get it." Y/n shrugged.

"Whatever, just come meet everyone." Sayaka smiled.

"Is Kirari going to be there? She's the president right? The one who's gay and you follow?" Y/n asked.

"Corract. Y/n she is not interested in anyone romantically. Also please don't mock my sexuality like you do with your friends." Sayaka frowns.

"I'm sorry. It's just you're like asexual and like aromantic...i'm like hypersexual and well, you have seen my ex." Y/n shrugged.

"I understand that but saying to  your friend's that and I quote, need to be dicked down or have a good scissoring is not appropriate."

"That was Sasha!"

"Totally. The girl who has her mouth full of food 24/7 said that." Sayaka rolled her eyes.

"It was!" Y/n groaned.

"Come on." Sayaka led her into the council office.

"Who's the dyke?" Midari asked.

"Midari!" Yuriko yelled.

"What? I am one i'm allowed to say it!" Midari glared.

"She might not be gay Midari." Kaede spoke.

"Dude you gotta have your glasses cleaned if you think i'm not gay." Y/n spoke.

"I apologise but she has no filter betweem her brain and her mouth." Yuriko glared at Midari.

"Who's the emo?" Runa asked walking in.

"I think it's Sayaka's sister." Midari shrugged.

"Y/n. Hi." Y/n waved.

"Sayaka your sister is hot." Midari smirked.

"Would Yuriko like you talking about other women in front of her?" Sayaka asked.

"She is attractive. I have to agree." Yuriko blushed.

"Now you two are blind." Y/n laughed.

"You're...not ugly." Runa shrugged.

"Thanks candy dwarf." Y/n smiled.

"I wouldn't do th-" Midari stopped as Runa laughed.

"That was funny." Runa laughed.

"Thanks" Y/n smiled.

"Where's Kirari?" A robot voice asked scaring y/n.

Y/n flinched and noticed a girl staring at her wearing a mask. Y/n pulled a face full of confusion and slight concern because that up close could scare anyone. She shrugged as other council members had no idea.

"She should be here in a moment. She will be returning from her afternoon in the library." Sayaka smiled.

"Okay." The vice president stood next to the president's chair.

"So like...female power huh?" Y/n laughed  alittle trying to lighten the mood.

"Indeed. The estrogen levels are high in here." Kaede sighed.

"Is there something wrong with female dominance?" A new voice spoke.

"No president. I just mean there are less men." Kaede rushed.

"President? Oh! This is Kirari." Y/n looked her up and down.

"You must be Sayaka's sister. Please come sit. Sayaka tea please." Kirari eyed up the girl.

"Of course president." Sayaka rushed off.

Y/n looked confused but sat down on a chair as Kirari directed her, by Kirari's vibes alone y/n knew to be afraid. This girl was one not to mess with.

"So y/n how are you finding my academy?" Kirari asked.

"Its pretty cool. There's a lot of women and well a lot of gays. I saw like gambling too. That was cool." Y/n shrugged.

"I assume you're not like your sister." Kirari spoke.

"Nothing alike. Gambling is fun and well, women. Women are nice to look at." Y/n shrugged.

"Tea Kirari." Sayaka smiled placing the cup down.

"I like her Sayaka. I like women. Women hot." Midari laughed.

"I like rip off Hange hete too." Y/n grinned motioning to Midari.

"Okay but Mikasa?" Midari laughed.

"HER ABS!" Y/n squealed.

"YES!" Midari laughed.

"Okay quiet down now. My head." Yumemi groaned walking in.

"Woah. You're Yumemi Yumemite!" Y/n stood up rushing to her.

Kirari glared at the pop star as Yumemi adored the attention. She had no idea who the girl was but whoever gave her attention was normally worth it. Kirari was watching the interaction and did not like it at all. She couldn't exactly pin point why but she knew y/n was to be by her side always. To be even more faithful to her than Sayaka. Kirari coughed as the attention instantly went back to her. Y/n put her phone away and went back to Kirari grinning.

"Sorry. I'm a huge fan." Y/n blushed in her seat.

"I'll do anything for a fan as cute as you!" Yumemi squealed winking.

"Sayaka i'm gonna pass out." Y/n breathed out.

"I do hope you won't. It would be a shame to harm that beautiful figure of yours." Kirari spoke lifting y/n's chin with her finger.

"Okay. Passing out." Y/n stared at her in gay panic.

"Stop being an idiot and just relax." Sayaka rolled her eyes.

"Easy for you! She's trynna fuck me!" Y/n yelled.

"That's my que to leave." Kaede walked out.

"See you tomorrow Kaede." Kirari grinned.

"I'm gonna head out too. You're cool y/n!" Runa laughed leaving.

"I just fucking arrived. But fine i'd rather go sing." Yumemi skipped out.

"Bye Yumemi!" Y/n waved but her head was forced to face Kirari.

"Midari. Come escort me home." Yuriko spoke standing.

"But-fine." Midari groaned getting a glare.

"I'll leave you too be." Sayaka walked out sighing.

"So y/n. You've made quite the impression." Kirari whispered.

"Ha-Have I?" Y/n panicked.

"I suggest you change schools and join my council. You don't wanna be punished now do you?" Kirari asked.

"Punished?"

"Indeed kitten. Now, lets arrange a transfer."