🤍Ririka: Vampires pt2🤍

Pt2 to the original Kirari bestfriend Vampire oneshot.

Y/n grinned being chased by Ririka, she was drinking blood from a cup but she'd have 4 cups prior to this. Ririka didn't want the girl to vomit since its her second week like this.

"I got you!" Ririka laughed catching the girl.

"Riri noooo." Y/n whined.

"If you give me it i'll kiss you." Y/n thought it about it.

"Fine." Y/n gave the girl it.

Ririka grinned and pulled y/n to her by her shirt and kissed her. Y/n smiled kissing her back as the two were still pretty fresh in dating. Y/n quickly learnt that Ririka wore the mask to hide the scent human gave off but in private Ririka was as dominant as Kirari.

"Good girl." Ririka praised.

"Yay." Y/n giggled.

Y/n smiled and ran off to annoy the student council members. They were all prepping for meetings but Kirari's voice called her over.

"Y/n. I need your help." Kirari smiled.

"I don't do things without rewards." Y/n grinned.

"You can sit on Ririka's lap and kiss her whenever. Plus i'll get you fresh blood." Kirari promised.

"Deal!" Y/n grinned.

"She's weirder than we thought." Runa laughed.

"I just like attention." Y/n grinned clapping.

"I want you to watch the meeting and see if the guys coming are playing us." Kirari spoke.

"Okee!" Y/n giggled.

"Excellent." Kirari smiled.

"Ririka!" Y/n squealed being clingy.

"I'm here calm down." Ririka sat in her throne next to Kirari's.

"Kiki said I can sit in your lap and have cuddles and kisses and blood." Y/n put her fingers together. 👉👈

"Fine." Ririka spoke.

"Yay!" Y/n sat down grinning.

"Behave though." Ririka spoke.

"Okay." Y/n nodded.

The other vampires entered and y/n tensed instantly. They smelt vile and Ririka tightend her grip on y/n. Kirari knew these boys were trouble and with a new vampire it's going to be trouble.

"Gentlemen." Kirari spoke.

"Kirari. Had to have been 100 years since I saw you." He smirked.

"Indeed. Now what did you want?" She asked.

One of the guys with him spotted y/n and smirked. Y/n kissed Ririka's cheek giggling. Everyone could feel the tension in the room but y/n paid attention to Ririka.

"Who's this?" His voice asked eyeing up the girl.

"Y/l/n." Kirari spoke.

"She's a pretty little thing. She'd be nice on my lap." He patted his lap.

"She's not moving."

"And why not?"

"She's mine." Ririka growled.

"I assume there could be a gamble? I am a great gambler." He praised himself.

Y/n drew an 'x' on Ririka's hand confusing the girl. Ririka continued listening but at every lie y/n drew an 'x'. She smirked realizing.

"Y/n baby kisses." Ririka pulled the girl's chin.

Y/n kissed her and grinned happily but stopped smelling fresh blood. She started to get giggly as Sayaka brought out drinks. The secretary handed out drinks and gave the freshest to y/n.

"Thank you Saya!" Y/n giggled.

"I want her." A boy mumbled to his boss.

"Calm down." The guy laughed.

Y/n drank it happily as the meeting continued. They proceeded with their original business before y/n giggled at Ririka. Y/n kissed the girl again slowly as she happily enjoyed it.

"Behave princess." Ririka mumbled.

"Okay." Y/n giggled.

"She's hot. Let me have her." The guy growled again.

"Y/n is not for sale. She is a council member." Kirari glared.

"She's an infant."

"Hey! I'm 18." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Don't talk back to him." The guy growled.

"Y/n be quiet please. It's business." Kirari spoke softly.

"Sorry." Y/n blushed.

"Good girl." Ririka praised.

Y/n shifted in her lap and kissed Ririka again. She grinned and cuddled her as the meeting ended shortly.

"Do we have a deal?" He asked.

Y/n was mindlessly drawing patterns on Ririka's hands. She had been listening she just grew distracted in the activity.

"Princess." Ririka spoke.

"What?" Y/n looked up confused.

"Even I found her cute then. Damn." Midari laughed.

"What?" Y/n tilted her head.

"Awe." Ririka cooed.

"Kirari are we done? Can I have more blood?" Y/n asked holding the emoty cup.

"Yeah we're done." Kirari smiled clicking her fingers.

Sayaka went off to get more blood as y/n drew the word 'no' on Ririka's hand. Ririka spoke up as the guy went to ask again.

"No deal." Ririka spoke.

"Oh she speaks." The boss laughed.

"I own the Momobami clan too. Yet you disrespect me? Leave." Ririka growled.

"Let me gamble for the girl. My boys could easily please her." He laughed.

"Y/n honey. Do you wanna go with these men?" Kirari asked.

"No thank you. I have Ririka." Y/n grinned.

"Come on darling. I'm better than that thing." The guy smirked.

Y/n shook her head. He got pissed and tried to run over but Midari was in his way and slammed him into a wall. Midari was the muscle and he whimpered because of the force.

"Midari be careful! The fish might get spooked!" Y/n yelled as Midari had slammed him next to the tank.

"I am little one." Midari laughed.

"I suggest you leave or you'll not jsut have Midari to handle." Kirari's eyes turned darker.

"Y-Yes ma'am." The boss grabbed the guy dragging him out.

"Can I cuddle Ririka on the couch now?" Y/n asked.

"I'll take that offer if you don't." Midari laughed.