💙🤍KIRARI & RIRIKA: Older Sister 🤍💙

Y/n was the Momobami clan leader, she was incharge of everything and everyone feared her. She could scare men and women in one glance yet her sister's made her innocent. Y/n smiled at the thought of seeing her siblings. Y/n was brought up with a strict timetable but the twins were more laid back. Kirari followed in her lead and led the academy y/n owned.

"The estate first." Y/n spoke.

The driver agreed and took the girl to her family home. Y/n hadn't been gone for long and it meant she would finally see her sisters. Ririka the eldest twin would be extremely excited when y/n would return. The eldest Momobami gave her confidence and accepted her for everything she was and encouraged her. Kirari would melt into the girl instantly by one hug because y/n reminded her of their mom. Kirari would be innocent and totally opposite to her academy life. Thankfully y/n accepted everything the pair did while she ran the entire family. Y/n arrived at the estate and got out the car before heading up to her room. She shook her head walking past Ririka's messy room. She'd remind the girl later to clean it but she nodded to the maids. She tried to come home as often as she could but she hadn't been home in 6 months. She was aware of their relationships within the academy and accepted the two.

"Miss Momobami." A maid bowed.

"Yes?" Y/n asked.

"Your wife rang to ask if you arrived safetly."

"Tell her I did thank you. Also tell her she can start to depart once her mental health allows her." Y/n spoke.

"Of course."

Y/n went to get changed and smiled pulling out her shirt and jeans. She hummed and smiled at her outfit choice. The denim jacket made her relax as she headed to the car.

"Miss Momobami. A pleasant change from the shirt and tie." The driver smiled.

"I'm more comfy now." Y/n winked.

"Good." The older guy laughed.

Y/n smiled and got in the car and waited for him to follow and drive. She got her phone out and admired her wife on her lockscreen. Kirari and Ririka were present for their wedding but y/n knew the girl's would just adore seeing her alone. Y/n's wife was amazing but sometimes her anxiety would cause her to panic. Y/n relaxed her and let her take her time to do things. When the driver pulled up to the school y/n smiled and was ready to see her sisters.

"We arrived." The guy spoke making her nod.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled.

Y/n got out the car and smiled starting to walk through the halls. She smirked slightly at the memories and watched as housepets ran past. Y/n hummed as she knocked on the office door loudly and entering.

"Kirari's currently ou-y/n?" Y/n reconized this girl as Sayaka.

"Sayaka I believe correct?" Y/n asked.

"Ye-Yes." She nodded.

"Can you fetch my siblings? Don't tell them why." Y/n ordered.

"Of course." Sayaka ran off.

Y/n entered the office and sat in Kirari's chair, remembering the day she first sat on it. Y/n leaned back in her seat grinning happily as she heard footsteps before a knock. Y/n stood as she spoke.

"Enter."

Ririka and Kirari both looked at each other before running into the room. The twins squealed and ran to the older girl as the eldest laughed.

"You're home!" Both screamed laughing.

"I am for awhile." Y/n laughed hugging the two.

The three hugged each other and the twins even let a few tears fall.