💙KIRARI: President's Crush Pt2💙

Y/n sat on Kirari's lap giggling at the student council.

"Dating for almost 4 months now darling." Kirari spoke holding y/n.

"I'm aware. 4 months of you and well a stupid bet you placed kinda made this happen." Y/n laughed.

"It was a stupid bet." Sayaka muttered.

"Sayaka. Did you have something to say?" Kirari's eyes glared at Sayaka.

"No madam president." Sayaka blurted.

"Ha! Sayaka is jealous!" Midari laughed.

"I am not jealous!" Sayaka yelled.

"I mean anyone would be jealous. Y/n is a beautiful girl. I myself am jealous of her." Kirari explained.

"Flirt." Y/n laughed.

"You all can go. I heard Yumeko has a game shortly." Kirari spoke.

"Yumeko! Yes lets go!" Midari yelled running out.

"She probably needs supervision." Runa laughed as others followed.

"Sayaka that includes you." Kirari hummed.

"Okay." Sayaka left.

Kirari smiled at the door closing before pulling y/n into a kiss. She hummed as y/n kissed back, it was the 4 months of perfection. Well they both thought, some people thought their relationship was toxic. Kirari held all control, she decided what they did and who they would speak too. Kirari was the one to tell choose who spoke to y/n, like she hates when Sayaka spoke to her.

"Sayaka is going to sit on my left side. You have my right." Kirari spoke.

"I like holding your left hand." Y/n frowned.

"Sayaka always sits on my left."

"I want your left."

"You get my right."

"I'm going to sit with Mary." Y/n spoke standing up.

Y/n left as Kirari stared at y/n, this was new for them. Y/n never walked away but this time, she was angry. Y/n walked to the room that the game was being played in.

"Y/n!" Yumeko yelled.

"Hi." Y/n sighed.

"You okay? What happened?" Yumeko frowned.

"Kirari." Y/n spoke that one word.

"What did she do? Do I have to talk to her?" Yumeko yelled.

"Whats going on?" Mary asked seeing y/n and Yumeko both tense.

The twins were pretty much similar in actions, its just y/n was more shy and anxious. She had more tells then Yumeko so Mary was very protective.

"Kirari has done something." Yumeko spoke to her girlfriend.

"I'll kill her. I'm gonna actually murder her." Mary spoke.

"I hope you plan not to murder on school campus." Kirari remarked making her presence known.

"I will if you don't tell me what you did!" Mary grabbed Kirari.

People around them gasped and fell silent. Yumeko's eyes were red in rage, her hands clenched.

"I just asked her to sit on my right side." Kirari shrugged.

"Seems like it was more than that." Mary glared.

"She's been very controlling of y/n this whole relationship. She gives y/n no space or chance to be herself. Have you noticed how she doesn't have lunch with us or comes home late. She's being controlled whether she knows it or not." Yumeko spoke, her gaze firmly on Kirari.

"Are you implying I don't care about y/n?" Kirari remarked.

"She has a point." Y/n frowned.

"She does?" Kirari asked looking at y/n.

"You do get a bit controlling. I do like it but you can be a lot. I know the school is important to you but you expect me to drop anything and everything....as if i'm Sayaka." Y/n explained.

"I was not aware I did that. I'm sorry. Please come sit with me, anywhere you like." Kirari spoke not looking away.

"It's okay its just sometimes I want my own space and I love hanging out with my sister and her girlfriend too. Plus Sayaka creeps me out." Y/n shrugged.

"I'm new to relationships too. You just interest me and well, i'm unsure on what I can say or do without you getting overwhelmed. I'll work on it." Kirari smiled.

"Lets gamble already!" Midari yelled.

"Yes! Lets." Yumeko giggled.

"Have a good game." Y/n smiled hugging her sister.

"Try not to lose." Mary laughed patting her girlfriend on the head.

"Do I get punished?" Yumeko head tilted.

"Come on Kirari!" Y/n yelled dragging Kirari away from the conversation.

"Your sister is very bold." Kirari laughed.

"She's gross." Y/n huffed.

Y/n sat down and Kirari went to move next to her but y/n pulled Kirari down onto her lap.

"I want you in my lap this time-only if you want." Y/n smiled.

"I guess this seat is pretty comfy." Kirari laughed.

Kirari settled on y/n's lap, her legs hanging from the arms of the chair, her head resting on y/n's shoulder. She hummed as the game started, this was Ryota vs Yumeko. He became such a pain in the ass at the school that he challenged Yumeko to a match. Yumeko is betting her life as he also bets his own. Yet, everyone already knows the outcome, Yumeko will win.

"I adore you y/n." Kirari spoke softly to y/n.

"I adore you too Kirari."