❤YUMEKO: ADHD❤

AGAIN PLEASE TELL ME TO DELETE IF UMCOMFY!!!

"Y/n. Stop making simple mistakes on your homework, you know all of this you just choose to not do it." The teacher lectured.

Y/n sighed, she had paid attention to the class, in fact she even studied with Yumeko just to make sure it was right. Y/n blinked a couple of times before the teacher continued on the lecture about how people should focus more in class. Y/n knew this was aimed at her, she did pay attention, but every so often she did get distracted. She couldn't exactly control it to always obey the teacher. 

"Y/n." Yumeko smiled.

Y/n looked at her girlfriend who was standing up holding her own bag, y/n didn't realise the lesson had ended already. Y/n grabbed her stuff before following her girlfriend to go get lunch. Y/n got her food and was talking to Yumeko about one of her favourite shows.

"And then they did the huge fight scene and it was so cool. You should watch it with me because it's my favourite." Y/n grinned sitting outside.

"I will do tonight okay? After homework, but Mary is gonna sit with us okay?" Yumeko spoke as Mary and Pissboy came over.

"Okay." Y/n nodded sitting next to Yumeko.

The two ate as Mary sat and ate also, y/n did not care for the boy that followed. She was eating but slowly her attention followed to Yumeko's ring on her thumb. Before Yumeko could move her hand for her food y/n took it and looked at the ring. Mary looked confused at her and Yumeko just let her girlfriend play with her ring. After a few moments y/n went back to her food as Mary spoke up.

"Gamble today?" Mary asked.

"Yeah totally. I wanna gamble a few lower stake games and then possibly go against Itsuki again." Yumeko smiled.

"Is that not going to be pointless?" Mary asked.

"No, she is making a name for herself and is trying to get back with the student council, plus the plan is to-"

"Yumeko is going to watch my favourite show today." Y/n comments her mouth still chewing.

Mary cringed slightly but looked further confused when Yumeko shook her head smiling.

"Finish you food baby before it falls out." Yumeko giggled.

"Sorry." Y/n finished her food.

"It's okay I promise, just finish your food first then you can tell Mary about it." Yumeko smiled.

"Okay." Y/n ate.

Yumeko smiled at her girlfriend before looking at her best friend, she noticed the minor disgust look Mary was giving her. Mary looked at Yumeko and smiled instantly trying to hide it. 

"The plan is to make the council think Itsuki is not on our side but we need kinda inside work. Kirari is smart but Itsuki can get to Kaede." Yumeko explains.

"Can I have this?" Y/n asked.

"Damn." Mary spoke at the same time.

"That's my candy." Pissboy comments.

"Okay." Y/n got her phone out and smiled.

Her phone was pulled out of her pocket and y/n played games as she bounces her leg a little. Yumeko continued talking to Mary as y/n played her game. She began to lose focus but her leg was still bouncing, Yumeko had rested her hand on her leg as it continued. Mary asked y/n a question.

"Y/n." Mary spoke.

"Yes? Huh sorry." Y/n looked over.

"Can you stop humming? I can't hear Yumeko." Mary commented.

"Oh." Y/n looked at Yumeko.

"Mary leave her alone she can't help it." Yumeko glared.

"Just little annoying." Mary shrugged.

"Your face is annoying." Y/n shrugged.