💙KIRARI: Tonitrophobia💙

Thunder. The one thing Kirari hateded more on this Earth. She had the worst fear and no one knew about it. Well she would just curl into a ball and cry till she fell asleep.

"Y/n!" Ririka laughed at her best friend as they entered the Momobami's home.

"What? Not like you don't have the most obvious crush on her. Just ask her out." Y/n shrugged.

"I hate you."

"Love you too." Y/n smiled

"I don't want to ask her out though. I'm scared." Ririka whined.

"Be like your sister. Kirari's scared of nothing." Y/n laughed.

"Kir-Kirari is scared of things." Ririka mumbled.

"Ririka." Kirari's voice echoed.

"Shit." Ririka looked down.

"Mind telling me why you keep bringing the child here? She makes the house unbareable." Kirari spoke glancing at the girl.

"Love you too Kirari. We have homework to do and i'm sleeping over." Y/n stuck her tongue out.

"Keep her away from the good items." Kirari called.

"Fuck you Kirari!" Y/n yelled back.

"You wish." Kirari sighed.

Ririka and y/n went to the eldest Momobami's room laughing. They worked on homework, laughing and enjoying time together.

"You're gonna have to learn all of this for the exam." Ririka smiled.

"Whatever. Move the book." Y/n pushed it away.

Y/n rested her head on Ririka's lap as she groaned. They had been studying for hours and working on homework but y/n was getting tired. Y/n and Ririka both ate as they studied so now they headed to bed.

"You heard the storm outside?" Y/n asked.

"Shit. Damn." Ririka laughed.

Y/n smiled and got ready for bed first before jumping hearing the thunder.

"Damn it's lethal." Y/n laughed.

Ririka smiled and went to get ready for bed as y/n laid in bed. While these two were getting sorted Kirari's eyes were squeezed shut, her face was scrunching and tears where flowing. Kirari panicked and wrapped herself in blankets sighing.

"Ririka." Kirari mumbled.

Y/n looked over at the younger Momobami twin as thunder hit again. Before y/n could get a word out Kirari jumped in the bed.

"I don't like it." Kirari cried.

Y/n looked at her in panic as Kirari cried into y/n. She flinched again at the sound and was shaking constantly.

"I got you." Y/n hugged her.

Kirari held tightly onto her and kept a grip as it hit again. Y/n pulled the girl closely and moved so she could hold Kirari. Ririka walked back in.

"The storm is so lo-what the?" Ririka looked over.

"Shhh." Y/n hummed.

Kirari clung to the girl again flinching when thunder roared loud. Y/n hugged her tightly smiling at the sight.

"I got you." Y/n hummed.

Kirari buried herself as deep as she could in y/n, before Ririka winked and walked out. Y/n rolled her eyes and hummed. She hoped the hummed would settle her a little and it did till the Thunder got louder. She leaned over slightly and grabbed her phone, she placed some music on. Returning the phone to the side the music echoed in the room, louder than what the thunder was at this stage. Y/n kept rubbing her back and holding her as Kirari started to sleep. She was still buried in a pile of blankets but y/n smiled softly. When Kirari did sleep, y/n just held the girl smiling. The badass council leader was actually a big baby. Y/n grinned and fell asleep holding the girl. When Kirari woke up, she noted the fact she was not laid on a bed. In fact she first heart a stead heartbeat, looking up she smiled and blushed. Y/n was the one to hold her not her sister. Kirari blushed a deeper red noting the fact she had forgotten to put shorts on and was still in her underwear and hoodie. Y/n clearly didn't mind so laid back down. Their hands were interlocked and y/n slept peacefully.

"About time." Ririka called from the door frame.

"Shhh." Kirari hushed her.

"Y/n could sleep through a storm. She's fine." Ririka waved her off.

"I thought it was you in here." Kirari mumbled.

"I was. I was in the bathroom tho." Ririka smiled.

"I was too scared to even think." Kirari groaned.

"Yep. However at least you both can like...cliche confess you like each other." Ririka shrugged.

"What?" Kirari asked.

"For a girl with power. You sure are a baby." Ririka laughed.