🤍RIRIKA: ADHD🤍

Y/n played with her phone as Ririka came into the room.

"Y/n, did you go to make tea?" Ririka asked.

"Shit."

"You forgot." Ririka smiled stating the obvious.

"I got distracted." Y/n blushed.

"I can see." Ririka smiled.

"Sorry."

"Don't apologise. I just wondered why there was a tea cup left out." Ririka hummed.

"Force of habit..." Y/n commented.

"I know. Did you want tea or willing to have water?" Ririka asked leaning over her.

"Im not too thirsty." Y/n smiled.

"Drink this water." Ririka held a glass to the girl.

"Okay." Y/n smiled taking it.

She drank half of it as Ririka watched. The white haired girl knew her girlfriend was easily distracted.

"You okay?" Rirkia asked noting the bouncing knee her girlfriend had.

"Yes. Just playing." Y/n hummed.

"Good." Ririka kissed her cheek.

Y/n continued her game as Ririka hugged her from behind. It was short lived as y/n turned in the grasp to hug her. Ririka happily accepted the hug and kissed her girlfriend's head softly.

"Did you know that Japan uses more paper for manga than toilet roll?" Y/n asked.

"Nope." Ririka hummed.

"Also my favourite anime is a yuri and I love yuri's because it's barely represented. In fact Yaoi is more represented in the anime community. You should read Bloom Into You when you get the chance. I can let you borrow my manga or you can watch it with me." Y/n rambled.

Ririka let the girl continue, grinning as she was used to her girlfriend rambling for awhile. Ririka was more than aware that the girl had ADHD and was not always aware of her actions. Yet the Momobami did not care for such things, she'd love anything and everything about her. They'd been together for 4 years now and y/n was still constantly by her side. Ririka had bought a penthouse for the pair, Ririka attended college and y/n worked. Well she did till her new boss came and fired her for her "impulses".

"Did you want to do anything today?" Ririka asked.

"We can go on a walk." Y/n grinned.

"Sure. Let's walk the city. Go get dressed." Ririka kissed her cheek.

The pair left the penthouse an hour later, holding hands as the left. Ririka led her to the doors and out into the centre of the city. Y/n followed along happily looking around at everything. The lights were about to turn back to red for people to stop but y/n just continued walking. Ririka shook her head and continued down the street.

"Ririka! Look!" Y/n pointed to a jewellary store grinning.

"I see." Ririka hugged her from behind.

Y/n was very easily distracted especially by shiny things. It wasn't something she could control but it was just ber. Ririka smiled and watched as y/n stared at them all. She sighed and pulled the girl inside the store as y/n's eyes lit up. Ririka smiled and walked around spotting a bracelet with charms.

"What about this one?" Ririka points.

"No, I-I don't wanna waste your money. I'll lose it. Like the last one." Y/n blushed.

"Baby, I have more than enough to spoil you. If you lose it then i'll make sure to insure it."

"Okay..." Y/n sighed.

"Good." Ririka kissed her cheek.

Staff instantly helped Ririka, everyone in the city knew the joint CEO of the Momobami company. Y/n laughed as the staff were easily trying to be overly helpful. Ririka held y/n's hand so the girl would not wonder.

"Which charms?" Ririka asked noting the selection.

"Any is fine." Y/n spoke.

"Okay." Ririka smiled.

She selected random ones before holding it to y/n's wrist. The staff were still watching the girl worried she'd walk out with it. Y/n did not seem as responsible as Ririka Momobami.

"You know if we get married I need a nice shiny ring." Y/n smiled.

"I know." Ririka smiled.

"Good. Do you want a shiny ring?" Y/n asked.

"Anything is fine for me." Ririka winked.

"If you would like to pay over here." The lady smiled.

Ririka paid and collected the bag as y/n shook her wrist grinning at the noise. The bracelet was fun to play with and Ririka knew it would help the girl.

"Lets continue." Ririka walked out.

Every shop they went past y/n grinned and would point to things. Y/n laughed and eventually Ririka had decided to do a shopping trip. Even if it was late night the Momobami knew anywhere would willingly stay open for her. Especially if she had money, Ririka would spoil her girlfriend always.

"Ririka! Look at the lights!" Y/n yelled.