🤍RIRIKA: Quiet Ones🤍

"Have you seen my sister y/n?" Kirari spoke entering Ririka's bedroom.

"Showering." Y/n replied not glancing up.

"Ah okay. Tell her I wish to speak to her."

"I will. She won't be too long. We do have school in 45 minutes so she'll be out shortly." Y/n explained now looking up at Kirari.

"Thank you." She held Ririka's mask.

"Why do you have her mask?"

"I need to use it. She'll understand. Hence why I need to talk to her. She has to pretend to be me till she-I leave."

"She misses more school? You and I don't mix Kirari. We can not pull this off."

"Suck it up y/n. Got to pretend for a little."

Kirari left after that statement, it wasn't the first time Kirari did that to the couple. Always dragging Ririka into her plans when in fact Ririka was a lot more intelligent than anyone could think of. Once Ririka came out the shower she went to find Kirari eventually coming back only this time wearing a mask. Y/n knew instantly it wasn't Ririka. Ririka never wore the mask when in the house or privately around y/n because she trusted her.

"Hey babe." Kirari spoke as Ririka stood in the doorway.

"Hi Kirari. Hi babe. Need a hand with your hair?" Y/n offered.

"Yes please." Ririka smiled sitting in front of y/n.

"Ririka never calls me babe. She calls me y/n. I call her princess." Y/n explained.

"Ah okay. Y/n then. Anything else i need to know?" Kirari asked.

"You hold my right hand, mine on top of yours. You giggle at any joke I make. Lift the mask a tiny when you kiss me dropping me off at class. At gambling we just spectate keeping in the shadows and no Yumeko matches." Y/n hummed braiding Ririka's hair.

"Fucking hell. You know I need to watch Yumeko." Kirari spoke.

"Should have a better plan. Also, Ririka has to talk to Mary today."

"Wait! That was today. Oh no. Oh no." Ririka whined.

"What was it about?" Kirari asked.

"It was private. I have to go to it!" Ririka yelled.

"I can do it. You have to deal with Sayaka flirting and trying to beg for attention." Kirari smiled.

"I hate her. She always glares at y/n." Ririka frowned.

The girls argued for a little longer before they had to leave. When they arrived at the school y/n held Kirari's hand smiling at Ririka.

"Madam president" Sayaka smiled at Ririka.

"I need my helicopter on the roof at the end of class. I have other business else where." Ririka spoke.

The twins had tried to do this to you once and the fact they were identical did freak you for a moment. Till you spotted Ririka's little things. Like her lip twitches when she's nervous or lying.

"Lets go y/n." Kirari spoke quietly trying to keep up the act.

"Lets go Sayaka." Ririka smiled.

"Yes ma'am." Sayaka smiled.

The day for y/n took forever she hated having to hold Kirari's hands. They were cold and she kept squeezing her too hard during hugs. Ririka was gentle and held y/n's hand softly as if y/n would break by any touch that she gave. When they arrived at the student council room y/n kissed Kirari's cheek before leaving. Y/n raced downstairs smiling widely when she walked to Ririka's home.

"Hey." Ririka smiled still looking like Kirari.

"Hi baby. Come here." Y/n opened her arms going inside.

"I want to shower right now. I don't want to hug you till my body feels like Sayaka hasn't been trying to grope me." Ririka frowned.

"Kirari stuck to boundaries and it was nice. She never overstepped, tried to but she stuck to it. She never got to talk to Mary." Y/n smiled.

Y/n and Ririka spoke for a little longer, Ririka eventually went to shower. When she did come out her hair was wet and she looked like herself, the teal eyes met y/n's and she smiled.

"I love you." Ririka blushed smiling.

"I love you too baby." Y/n smiled hugging Ririka.

"Why do the quiet ones always get chose to do stuff?"

"Because we make the best liars, people trust us and well, I think a few days off for us both would be nice."

"My sister will need you there tomorrow."

"I'm sick." Y/n pretended to cough.

Ririka's face was covered in panic before she noticed it being a fake cough.

"You're an idiot." She commented.

"You love me though." Y/n smiled looking up.

"That I do."

"I want you to always stay so pure." Y/n smiled.

Y/n ran her hand across Ririka's face humming when she felt the girl's warm face relax in her hand. She leaned up kissing her girlfriend softly.

Maybe the quiet ones are the ones with the best stories.