💛MARY: Maid💛

Y/n stared at her girlfriend as she flashed her innocent smile at her, she knew the girl was up to something. Y/n hummed before going to her bedroom and laying down, thankfully school was over for the term. Mary giggled and laid next to the girl after a few moments smiling at her cute girlfriend. Mary cuddled the smaller girl grinning at her and kissing her face as y/n was starting to sleep. The two slept peacefully, y/n just dreaded tomorrow, it was going to be long especially if Mary had that look in her eye.

"Hey princess?" Mary called.

"Shhh." Y/n whined.

"You gotta wake up for your surprise." Mary cooed.

"Stay in bed and cuddle." Y/n pouted.

"Oh you are too cute, but you gotta wake up." 

"No."

Mary sighed and left the girl alone, y/n felt a little bad and decided to get up. Y/n sighed and brushed her teeth before going out their bedroom, she saw her girlfriend's clothes on the floor.

"Mary?" Y/n asked.

"In here!" Mary called.

"What are you-what are you wearing!?" Y/n yelled staring at the maid costume.

"Well...you've been super stressed lately and I want you to be less stressed. So, i'll be your personal maid. Mistress." Mary grinned blushing a little.

"Oh...erm." Y/n blushed madly.

The two had brought up the conversation of y/n topping before hand since the girl was an extreme bottom. Y/n grinned and was kinda ready to do this but Mary was the queen of teasing her. 

"My poor mistress. You must be sore, your muscles look tired." Mary gasped.

"No? I'm fi-"

"Sit. Sit." Mary sat the girl down.

Y/n grinned and sat down as Mary massaged the girl's shoulders and grinned as y/n relaxed further. Y/n giggled and hummed at the feeling of her muscles becoming more loose. Mary giggled and nipped on her girlfriend's skin softly.

"Hey!" Y/n yelped.

"Sorry mistress." Mary mumbled.

Y/n blushed brightly at the name and then got up to go make breakfast, Mary noticed what the girl was doing and stopped her.

"Let me." Mary grinned.

"But-"

"Yes, butt, sit yours down." Mary pushed the girl into her seat.

Y/n was really not use to this at all, she felt like something was wrong. Entirely wrong. The feeling didn't leave her all day, Mary stayed by her side doing everything and anything a maid would. Y/n found it odd until it became time to sleep again.

"Come cuddle." Y/n pouted.

"Lucky you're adorable." Mary tapped the girl's nose.

"Hey!" Y/n whined scrunching her nose.

"Awe little baby." Mary teased.

Y/n blushed bright red as Mary cuddled into her girlfriend, the two laid quietly as the only noise heard were the trees in the wind outside. Y/n hummed and snuggled close to her girlfriend.

"Tomorrow...will you come to a party with me?" Mary asked looking down.

"Sure?" Y/n shrugged.

"It's dress up..." Mary commented.

"Right..."

"And your name was for the maid alongside Yumeko and Kirari." Mary trailed off.

"Is this why you were a maid? Trying to show me the costume without telling me?" Y/n asked sitting up.

"I thought if you knew you'd hate the idea of being a maid. Plus it was Yumeko's idea." Mary sighed.

"Stop taking advice from her. You can just ask me you know." Y/n looked at her.

"Will you do it?" Mary asked hopeful.

"Wear extremely short skirt, flash you my underwear every 10 seconds, have my boobs pushing out the dress and thigh highs?" Y/n asked.

"Yes." Mary had a hint of excitement.

"No, you fucking dolt." Y/n flicked the girl's forehead. 

"Ow."