🤍RIRIKA: Teasing🤍

Wasn't sure which you meant but we doing this.

Y/n giggled at her girlfriend, she was easily flustered by the simplest of things.

"Please stop." Ririka blushed.

"All I did was ask if you wanted to share my pocky." Y/n shrugged.

"You said that..." Ririka whined.

"I said what?" Y/n asked.

"That i'd have to take it from your lips." Ririka blushed.

"It was a joke princess." Y/n giggled.

"Can we just go to the office now?" Ririka asked.

"Sure. Lets see Ririka 2.0." Y/n grins.

"Why 2.0?" Ririka asked as they held hands.

"Because Kirari is just Ririka with jumbled letters. Plus you are older." Y/n shrugged.

"Are you able to sleep over tonight?" Ririka asked.

"Of course I am. I'm not gonna be able to keep my hands off you." Y/n winked.

"Y/n! Not here." Ririka blushed.

"What? How else do you think we're gonna cuddle?" Y/n comments.

"Oh."

"Oh? Ririka you dirty minded girl." Y/n fake gasps.

"Shut up." She blushed.

Y/n took her seat at the table, she had got a spot just after Ririka and her started dating. Kirari was extremely scary especially when she got protective over her sister. Ririka frowned and put the mask back on herself as y/n pouted.

"Ririka. You look better without it." Y/n comments.

"Stop flirting you two." Kirari spoke.

"Why doesn't Ririka sit down? No wonder she complains her legs hurt on a morning." Y/n shrugged.

"Jesus!" Midari laughed.

"What?" Y/n asked.

"That sentence out of context sounds so wrong." Midari laughed.

"Ah I get it. That also happens." Y/n winked.

Ririka shifted a little blushing madly under her mask. Kirari was glaring at the girl she was fully pissed at her for disrespecting a Momobami.

"Y/n is coming over today." Ririka comments to Kirari.

"Is she now?" Kirari spoke.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend." Ririka smiled.

"Wife soon." Y/n smiled.

"Soon?" Kirari asked.

"Yes. Soon. After school when we graduate because I love her." Y/n hummed.

"I want to be invited." Runa laughed.

"What did you want to discuss president." Kaede tried to get everything back on topic.

"I will be absent for some time. The vice president and Sayaka will be in charge. Do not doubt their judgement." Kirari spoke.

"Where are you going?" Yuriko exquired.

"Family business out of town." Kirari comments.

"When?" Y/n asked.

"Tonight." Kirari looked at the girl.

A small sparkle lit in y/n's eyes knowing that y/n would be alone with Ririka. Kirari glared at her and Ririka smiled thinking about tonight's events.

"The two know stuff that will need to go on and will report back to me when I request it." Kirari spoke.

"Cool..." Midari spoke not caring.

"So do we still attend meetings?" Runa asked.

"Yes. Sayaka will give daily announcements then thats it." Kirari comments.

"Excellant." Kaede nodded.

"If Yumeko is to gamble I want a 24 hour notice." Kirari also spoke.

"Of course." Sayaka nodded.

"I believe she has her eyes on y/n." Midari added.

"I have my eyes on a certain white haired girl. Sorry." Y/n winked at Ririka.

"Behave." Kirari glared.

"I bet she's gonna die from heat under that mask." Runa laughed.

"Shut up." The robotic voice spoke.

"Ririka." Y/n gasped.

"What?" Ririka questioned tilting her head.

"Being rude and telling people to shut up. If you continue then Kirari might be threatend by your authority." Y/n mocked.

"I hate you." Ririka huffed.

"Love you too." Y/n winked.

Ririka shuffled on her feet as she blushed a further red. Thankfully by the end of the day y/n and Ririka raced home and ran to Ririka's bedroom.

"I love you." Ririka grinned hugging her girlfriend.

"I love you too." Y/n smiled kissing her head.

"You made me really warm today." Ririka blushed again.

"That's because you wear a dumb mask and you can barely breathe under it." Y/n rolled her eyes.

"I have to wear it. I don't have too when I'm with you." Ririka smiled pulling her onto her bed.

Y/n straddled the girl's lap looking down at her and grinning.

"You are giving me so much access." Ririka comments running her hands on y/n's thighs.

"And you're giving me access too." Y/n grinned leaning down and kissing her neck.

"Wait no!" Ririka yelled too late.

Y/n's hands were on her sides and tickling her. Ririka squealed and laughed as y/n tickled her.

"Dork." Y/n smiled.