💛MARY: Autism💛

Again if this unsets anyone please let me know and I will delete it. I tried hard again. Sorry if its bad.

Y/n grinned and played with Mary's sleeve. She was stimming happily as her girlfriend was talking to her friends.

"Hey princess?" Mary asked.

"Yes?" Y/n glanced at her.

"Do you want to come gamble with us or do you wanna go sit in the library?" Mary spoke.

Y/n stayed quiet for a moment to think then blushed looking at Mary as she realized it took her a couple of minutes.

"Library please." Y/n smiled.

"All good." Mary kissed her head.

Mary was now confident in kissing her girlfriend in certain places. Y/n did get uncomfortable when Mary did kiss her but she enjoyed when Mary would do it on her head.

"Mary come on." Yumeko whined.

"I have to take y/n to the library." Mary comments.

"She can walk herself." Yumeko groaned.

"I don't care. I always walk my baby." Mary grinned.

"Just this once?" Yumeko begged.

"No. It's routine. Now y/n you ready to go?" Mary asked.

Y/n closed her comic as she finished the page, getting up and following Mary. Y/n grinned and slowly took her girlfriend's hand walking down the corridor. She could see that Mary was tense as the grip was a little tight.

"Mary...my hand." Y/n muttered.

"Oh. Sorry." Mary stopped her grip.

"Thank you." Y/n smiled.

"Are you okay?" Mary asked.

"Yes." Y/n nodded.

Y/n went to her usual spot and Mary kissed her head before making sure her girlfriend was okay. Mary smiled and ran off to Yumeko again. Y/n wrote up her notes from class and then stimmed for a little with her toy.

"Ugh the freak is here." Jun groaned.

Y/n looked down and ignored him as she continued to stim with her toy. She was trying to stay distracted and not worry about the boys.

"I asked you a question!" Jun yelled getting next to y/n.

Y/n flinched back covering her face as she hated conflict.

"I won't ask again." Jun growled.

"I suggest you move before I beat your ass black and blue." Mary glared.

"Fuck off Mary." Jun spoke.

"You want to say that again? I mean you are bullying Kirari's relative. So please continue. Let me video it." Mary smiled.

"Fuck off Mary." Jun got up.

"I might be smaller than you but I will fuck you up if you even breathe near her again. Got it!?" Mary yelled.

"What do you even see in the freak? She's just playing with a kids toy. I bet she doesn't even give anything." Jun shrugged.

"That's it." Mary kicked Jun in the private.

"What the fuck!?" Jun groaned.

Mary helped her girlfriend out of the library and to a quiet spot as y/n stimmed. Y/n was stimming a certain pattern and Mary frowned knowing what it meant.

"I got you okay? No need to be afraid." Mary smiled a little.

Y/n stared blankly at the girl really overwhelmed by the situation but ultimately she just sat on the floor. Mary sat in front of her and checked her over before pulling out her phone. Most people would find it rude but y/n liked that Mary didn't overwhelm her further. Y/n stimmed her frustration and hummed trying to calm down. Mary let her girlfriend deal with her frustrations, keeping a small eye on her in case she did try to do a little stimming harm to herself. Y/n after an hour on the floor took Mary's hand. Mary glanced at her as y/n stared at the floor.

"Yeah yeah. I know you're sorry. How about we go home and have some cuddles yeah?" Mary asked.

Y/n nodded slowly and continued to play with Mary's fingers and her ring. It was fun to play with. Mary happily let her girlfriend do whatever. The girl made her soft and if she was the only one who helped her? Then god pray for the world because Mary would not let a fly hurt her girlfriend.