🧡SAYAKA: Cheating🧡

Y/n hummed texting on her phone as Sayaka rested next to her reading. Y/n had an arm wrapped around the girl as she texted with one hand.

"Did you finish your homework?" Sayaka asked.

"Yeah. I did it in class as he let us finish it off." Y/n commented.

"Good. I don't want you falling behind." Sayaka kissed the girl's hand.

"I know baby. Thank you." Y/n smiled.

The pair continued with their own things, this is how they usually were and they loved it. Sayaka smiled and continued with her book as y/n giggled.

"What's up?" Sayaka asked.

"Nothing baby. Just got a text." Y/n hummed.

Sayaka nodded and continued with her book. She didn't care who y/n texted because y/n was faithful. Y/n grinned squeezing Sayaka softly kissing her head. Sayaka smiled and continued with her book. By 9pm the pair started their night routine, each taking turns in the bathroom. Once they both were in bed by 9:30 they cuddled close. Y/n giggled and pulled her girlfriend close kissing her cheek.

"I love you." Sayaka smiled.

"I love you too." Y/n hummed.

"Goodnight." Sayaka yawned.

"Night baby." Y/n cuddled.

The pair fell asleep quickly, y/n holding Sayaka. When y/n and Sayaka woke up the pair got dressed and headed to school. Sayaka giggled as y/n groaned being early again.

"I got to go out tonight baby. I'm sorry." Y/n comments.

"That's okay. Stay safe." Sayaka kissed her cheek.

"See you at lunch." Y/n headed to her class.

Throughtout the day y/n was texting on her phone. A few council members had noticed and Midari had managed to take a photo of the phone. Everyone was not sure how.

"See. Says GayHoe❤." Midari points out.

"I do not know anyone by that name." Runa shrugged.

The council all commented the same as Kirari walked in. She noticed them all surrounding the phone and went over to look.

"Who's that?" Kirari asked.

"It's y/n's. She's texting another girl." Midari shrugged.

"I see. We should inform Sayaka." Kirari spoke.

"Hell no. We do not get involved." Yuriko spoke.

"Why? She deserves to know." Kirari spoke.

"Yeah but who the fuck is gonna tell her." Midari glared.

"Kirari. I'm off to lunch with y/n. I'll be back at 1pm." Sayaka peaked her head in.

"Okay." Kirari looked at the girl.

"Thanks!" Sayaka ran off to find her girlfriend.

"We are so telling her." Midari spoke.

"Fine." Kirari sighed.

Y/n was sat at their usual spot grinning at her phone. Sayaka spotted her girlfriend and giggled.

"Hey baby!" Sayaka perked.

"Hey princess." Y/n smiled.

"You okay?" Sayaka asked.

"Yep." Y/n watched her phone.

"Lets eat."

The pair ate their food having small discussions but Sayaka noticed y/n kept getting texts. She frowned as the phone had more attention than her. Sayaka didn't look at the texts because that was y/n's privacy.

"Who's got your attention?" Sayaka asked.

"Sorry. I'll put it away." Y/n placed her phone down feeling guilty.

"Thank you." Sayaka kissed her cheek.

The two laughed about their lessons and Sayaka giggled.

"I love your giggle." Y/n smiled.

"Thank you." Sayaka smiled.

When lunch ended y/n walked her girlfriend to the office before texting on her phone again. Sayaka sighed and went inside to see the council all looking at her.

"Please sit Sayaka." Kirari motioned.

"Why?" Sayaka asked.

"Come here." Kirari held the phone to Sayaka.

Sayaka read the messaged confused as to who the person was. She then noticed y/n's features and frowned instantly.

"We need to confront her after school." Midari spoke.

"She's cheating." Sayaka mumbled.

Her heart felt like it was torn, the feeling of the splitting, overwhelming her to tears. Kirari held the girl her bestfriend needed her right now. Kirari's brain was already running through a million things she could do to make y/n's life misrable.

"She's meeting her friend later." Sayaka comments after an hour.

"Let's get her then!" Runa laughed.

"I'll bring my gun!" Midari yelled.

"No!" Sayaka yelled.

"Fine." Midari huffed.

That's exactly what they did, they followed the girl to the cafe. Y/n laughed entering the cafe and running to the girl she missed. She recived kisses all across her cheeks and hug. Sayaka watched from the window as the two seemed comfortable together. Kirari watched as the student council tried to stay quiet.

"They're hugging for too long." Midari grumbled.

"She's pretty." Sayaka mumbled.

"You are more beautiful than her Sayaka." Kirari commented.

"You have to say that being my best friend." Sayaka spoke.

"Go confront her. I want action!" Midari groaned.

"I'm going." Sayaka walked to the cafe.

As she entered she headed to the table, but as she got there a blonde beat her. The girl laughed hugging the unfamilar girl and kissing her head. Y/n looked to her right seeing Sayaka staring.

"Sayaka! Hi babe!" Y/n grinned happily.

"Who's this?" Sayaka asked.

"These two? Oh this is Historia and Ymir. Ymir meet Sayaka, Sayaka meet my sister." Y/n grinned.

"Sister?" Sayaka asked.

"Yep. This one is my sister, well adopted sister. She is my only family left." Y/n smiled.

Sayaka sat down next to y/n as the girl infront of her introduced herself.

"Ymir. Y/n's probably told you nothing about me. She's not the best talking about family. This is Historia my fiancé." Ymir grinned.

"Nice to meet you." Sayaka smiled.

The 4 spoke but soon were interrupted by loud noises filling the cafe. They all looked towards the doors as the student council all walked in.

"Shit." Sayaka looked down.

"What did you do?" Y/n asked.

"Who are you cheating on Sayaka with? The blonde!?" Midari yelled.

"What-I'm not cheatkng what the fuck?" Y/n asked.

"We read your texts!" Runa laughed loudly.

"To gayhoe? That's this dumbass of a sister infront of me." Y/n motioned to Ymir.

"Hey!" Ymir yelled.

"Well. Seems like you're okay on your own now Sayaka...oh and y/n? If you see a death threat letter in your mail. Ignore it." Kirari waved leaving.

"Okay?" Y/n looked confused.

"You have some interesting friends." Historia laughed.